Calling pulibidda

dakumangalsingh

ppl in this db are big time fools and idiots..especially you and draper..vadu edo manchi post ye ga vesindi..anavasaramaina caste discos, movie discos kante manchi post ye..vadu nijam chepthe neekente abbadam chepte enti ..he is doing something good...adi mee ego tho koodukupoina burralaki ardam kaadu..such a immature idiots you are

2 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

can pulibidda help fix any problem by connecting dots?

If yes, my question is what is the first thing I need to do to identify any problem 

Life lo emi kavali 

what is the true meaning of our existence endoo telusaa neeku ?? 

20 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Bro neeku aa dots ela connect cheyalo evaru chepparu ekkada chadivavu

ekkada start cheyalo

ela cheyalo konchem cheppava pls 

gallery_24383_15_128369.gif

mundu neeku chukkalu ave dots choopistadu.

taruvaata automatic ga nuvve alluku potav ade connect chesestav

1 minute ago, NinduChandurudu said:

ppl in this db are big time fools and idiots..especially you and draper..vadu edo manchi post ye ga vesindi..anavasaramaina caste discos, movie discos kante manchi post ye..vadu nijam chepthe neekente abbadam chepte enti ..he is doing something good...adi mee ego tho koodukupoina burralaki ardam kaadu..such a immature idiots you are

Rey don't try to make me angry, nuvvu Nee lafoot posts.

akkada discussion side track ayindii ani ikkada post esina.

nuvvu mature aithe poyi whisper konukoo. 

My intent of thread is to learn how pulibidda got those inferences. Don't make me to stoop low to your standards. Neeku veyale kada calling thread. 

just stfu 

5 minutes ago, NinduChandurudu said:

“Idiots are of two kinds: those who try to be smart and those who think they are smart.”

You are both you little cuntt

Just now, tywinn_lannister said:

“Idiots are of two kinds: those who try to be smart and those who think they are smart.”

Veedu rendu rakalaki chendina vaadu. 

2 minutes ago, tywinn_lannister said:

You are both you little cuntt

edsinav lera poi 10gai badkav

7 minutes ago, NinduChandurudu said:

first of all you made big mistake by coming to this DB at early age....do you know when people join this DB? Probably 26-27 when there is not much to achieve in life. By joining this DB without even completing your bachelors, you become the most immature fellow in this db. Now don't boast about your achievements be comparing yours to those of DB people. Compare yourself to real achievers, not to people of this DB

7 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Life lo emi kavali 

what is the true meaning of our existence endoo telusaa neeku ?? 

naku money kavali vuncle

with those I can fix many problems in my life.almost 99% of my problems 

1 minute ago, NinduChandurudu said:

edsinav lera poi 10gai badkav

Find a cunttt that fits you and you’ll never be the same”, he would say. “Never find any peace. See, it won’t matter if he dishonors you. It won’t matter if he lies to you, hurts you, spits in your face, fcuksss other men. All you’ll want to know is: are you coming back to me? Are you going to let me have that fantastic cuntt one more time? One more time with that cunttt that fits you is all you’ll care about. Ruin your family, ruin yourself, nothing will matter.”

13 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

naku money kavali vuncle

with those I can fix many problems in my life.almost 99% of my problems 

Money cannot fix all the problems in life. Ippadiki ala anipinchachu. If money can fix problems all rich people should be happy but they aren't . Just saying.