Calling pulibidda

dakumangalsingh

29 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Life lo emi kavali 

what is the true meaning of our existence endoo telusaa neeku ?? 

Spiritual path can lead to happiness and may help refine ourself. I believe self realization is the reason for our existence which is also written in many books. Anduke adi sachidananda swaroopam antaru. When we reach that stage everything will fall in place and e lokam lo panulu anni ala jarigipotuntayi whether we care for them or not and finally atma will unite with paramatma and we come out from this cycle of birth.  Very hard to practice though exposure might help us find right guru. 

Edo naku telisindi telling and i am for sure not in a level to put theory to practice.

5 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Money cannot fix all the problems in life. Ippadiki ala anipinchachu. If money can fix problems all rich people should be happy but they aren't . Just saying.

naakaite money ne1t708u.gif

20 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

naku money kavali vuncle

with those I can fix many problems in my life.almost 99% of my problems 

Yeah ankul money toh anni fix chestav ani anukuntunnav kaani adi nijam kaadu ani realize avvali manam danikosame pulibidda ki calling thread esina 

7 minutes ago, Bhai said:

naakaite money ne

Nothing wrong man..evari priorities vallavi. Don't know what the person is going through. There will one point in life where we change by ourselves. Ala ani what we are today wrong ani kadu time age  situations and maturity to by default  we try to refine ourselves and search for reason of existence. 

1 minute ago, ICANWIN said:

Nothing wrong man..evari priorities vallavi. Don't know what the person is going through.

6 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Money cannot fix all the problems in life. Ippadiki ala anipinchachu. If money can fix problems all rich people should be happy but they aren't . Just saying.

entha theda 1t708u.gif

10 minutes ago, Bhai said:

entha theda 

Theda em ledu man u haven't understood my intention. I said my opinion and still stand by it  ala ani i cant expect u to be like me and agree with me and change your priority. Differing opinions unnantha matrana i wont be right u wont be wrong and vice versa. That is all i am saying. 

2 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Theda em ledu man u haven't understood my intention. I said my opinion and still stand by it  ala ani i cant expect u to be like me and agree with me and change your priority. Differing opinions unnantha matrana i wont be right u wont be wrong and vice versa. That is all i am saying. 

evadi need vadidhi.. evadi experience vadidhe.. can't assume others life 1t708u.gif

2 minutes ago, Bhai said:

evadi need vadidhi.. evadi experience vadidhe.. can't assume others life 

That's what i just said no? evari priorities vallavi don't knwo what other person is going through ani? i said the exact same thing.

20 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

I don't agree with that. It is very vague statement and most people take that for granted. It all depends on how much money we aspire. I agree, with more money you get more responsibility and pressure. In my case, I am talking about just enough money to survive and live for the rest of my life peacefully in some country side. 

Unless people got lucky and hit power ball, rich people can never be happy because they will have to live every day with the thought that that thousands of others are dependent on them and htheir business for survival. 

1 minute ago, Batman_fan said:

I don't agree with that. It is very vague statement and most people take that for granted. It all depends on how much money we aspire. I agree, with more money you get more responsibility and pressure. In my case, I am talking about just enough money to survive and live for the rest of my life peacefully in some country side. 

Unless people got lucky and hit power ball, rich people can never be happy because they will have to live every day with the thought that that thousands of others are dependent on them and htheir business for survival. 

There is something called karma dude. There are somethings out of control. Why me why me ante a why teledu and why ki answer evaru cheppaleru kuda. Physically handicapped kids, sudden accidents ,deaths , divorces etc etc. Money to ivanni marchagalama? I told in this aspect that one cannot be happy just by money.

Anni undali avasaram ayinantha undali appudu happy ga undagalam at least being wordly. Spiritual happiness is altogether  a different subject.

7 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

There is something called karma dude. There are somethings out of control. Why me why me ante a why teledu and why ki answer evaru cheppaleru kuda. Physically handicapped kids, sudden accidents ,deaths , divorces etc etc. Money to ivanni marchagalama? I told in this aspect that one cannot be happy just by money.

Anni undali avasaram ayinantha undali appudu happy ga undagalam at least being wordly. Spiritual happiness is altogether  a different subject.

You can fix even the karma with money. Show me an example that money cannot fix. When you try to give an example, think what caused it in the first place. 99% of those issues are because we are doing something crazy to earn that money. 

18 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

You can fix even the karma with money. Show me an example that money cannot fix. When you try to give an example, think what caused it in the first place. 99% of those issues are because we are doing something crazy to earn that money. 

Pm'ed an example.