Calling pulibidda

dakumangalsingh

34 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

There is something called karma dude. There are somethings out of control. Why me why me ante a why teledu and why ki answer evaru cheppaleru kuda. Physically handicapped kids, sudden accidents ,deaths , divorces etc etc. Money to ivanni marchagalama? I told in this aspect that one cannot be happy just by money.

Anni undali avasaram ayinantha undali appudu happy ga undagalam at least being wordly. Spiritual happiness is altogether  a different subject.

Superb very well said

26 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

-----

That's exactly why I said to think how the issue started. People cared more about money and in the process forgot to live the normal life. If they are in India living a normal life with all the relatives supporting them, they probably would have been more satisfied and happy no matter how the child is born. 

28 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

That's exactly why I said to think how the issue started. People cared more about money and in the process forgot to live the normal life. If they are in India living a normal life with all the relatives supporting them, they probably would have been more satisfied and happy no matter how the child is born. 

They tried it too and it was more difficult. Also, for her research they have no option than being in US. That kind of treatment/ research is not available in India.

2 hours ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Bro neeku aa dots ela connect cheyalo evaru chepparu ekkada chadivavu

ekkada start cheyalo

ela cheyalo konchem cheppava pls 

gallery_24383_15_128369.gif

nuvvu nerchkunaka naak bhi nerpi zara

2 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

nuvvu nerchkunaka naak bhi nerpi zara

Yeah ankul sure but we are idiots as per that full moon can we understand?? bye1

2 hours ago, NinduChandurudu said:

ppl in this db are big time fools and idiots..especially you and draper..vadu edo manchi post ye ga vesindi..anavasaramaina caste discos, movie discos kante manchi post ye..vadu nijam chepthe neekente abbadam chepte enti ..he is doing something good...adi mee ego tho koodukupoina burralaki ardam kaadu..such a immature idiots you are

Intelligence is myth. I can offend you in different ways.. that won't prove me intelligent nor you as fool. When people lack common sense they bullcrap about intelligence. If you were so intelligent, You could have ignored me,as the thread poster did for other shiatty comments. The moment you dinn, you know what you made yourselves. So i would just leave it here for you.

4 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Yeah ankul sure but we are idiots as per that full moon can we understand?? bye1

idiots and fools are the first one's to understand anything. God save us among these intelligent people.. Wait i said "God" .. reminded me that the "SHIVA" smoked ganja... Shiva bakhts, if you see history are all fools..Shiva has his name for something.. may be he created 2 classes.. my intelligent followers and fool followers... This again reminds me of movie gattaca .. lets not go there..

2 hours ago, NinduChandurudu said:

ppl in this db are big time fools and idiots..especially you and draper..vadu edo manchi post ye ga vesindi..anavasaramaina caste discos, movie discos kante manchi post ye..vadu nijam chepthe neekente abbadam chepte enti ..he is doing something good...adi mee ego tho koodukupoina burralaki ardam kaadu..such a immature idiots you are

(o^

2 hours ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Yeah ankul money toh anni fix chestav ani anukuntunnav kaani adi nijam kaadu ani realize avvali manam danikosame pulibidda ki calling thread esina 

Migilina dots connecting amo

2 hours ago, ICANWIN said:

Spiritual path can lead to happiness and may help refine ourself. I believe self realization is the reason for our existence which is also written in many books. Anduke adi sachidananda swaroopam antaru. When we reach that stage everything will fall in place and e lokam lo panulu anni ala jarigipotuntayi whether we care for them or not and finally atma will unite with paramatma and we come out from this cycle of birth.  Very hard to practice though exposure might help us find right guru. 

Edo naku telisindi telling and i am for sure not in a level to put theory to practice.

This makes sense but honestly spiritualism and being self aware is becoming increasingly harder to pursue by day in this materialistic world Bro. We are a little better compared to the upcoming generations IMO. 

49 minutes ago, Suhaas said:

This makes sense but honestly spiritualism and being self aware is becoming increasingly harder to pursue by day in this materialistic world Bro. We are a little better compared to the upcoming generations IMO. 

don't worry. I'll save the world by strategically killing billionaires, and their minion middle class assholes, and toppling all govts everywhere.

we can get back to some kind of techno anarchist society, where money doesn't exist and people are free to pursue whatever they wish to.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Suhaas said:

Step by step.

1. crash the economy.

2. watch the rich corner more and more for themselves, and some in the middle class justifying that for filing their own pockets. make a list.

3. kill a few of them, strategically, so the rest give up their power in fear.

4. workers take control of the factory/companies and distribute profits among themselves

5. employ robots in food production and processing, and bring the cost of food close to zero.

6. cost of other products also get close to zero.

7. money becomes useless.

8. byebye money.

9. welcome anarchy.

10. now lets all donate our free time together to build spaceships to colonize other planets.

thanks from the future space emperor.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

don't worry. I'll save the world by strategically killing billionaires, and their minion middle class assholes, and toppling all govts everywhere.

we can get back to some kind of techno anarchist society, where money doesn't exist and people are free to pursue whatever they wish to.

Pls kill modi trump asad mayawati Sonia RG first