Stamping with new H1B from Hyderabad - $tr@tf0rd un1v3rs1ty

patela_24

Hello brothers,

I've a big concern bothering me from a while regards to denied H1b and reentering with new H1b...

My background:

I've been in U.S since 2008 with M.S from $tr@tf0rd university from 2011. Got my initial H1B picked in lottery back in 2013 and approved for 3 yrs. Unfortunately this was in MS quota. So for this reason, USCIS claimed that my university being a private university doesn't qualify in MS quota, questioned my H1b extension in 2016 with NOID. My attorney failed to represent my case and my extension got denied. So, with expired I94 I've travelled back to India, started working in Bangalore. 

Fortunately, I've been working with same Company here in India. And due to position demands, Company has applied my H1b with 5 yrs working experience (instead of using my Masters degree) in general quota, application got picked and approved. My company is preparing my VISA package and I'm planning to schedule appointment in Hyderabad consulate. 

Now I'm kind of tensed -- since my case is a bit unique, I'm suspecting I would be facing questions during VISA stamping like "Why was your visa denied in first place?" "Why do  you  want to go back again on same working VISA?" etc... 

Can I just be frank with the Stamping officer? I mean can I just convey the same story as above 'Private university reasons pertaining to previous H1b denial?" .. How good are my chances with new H1B? Please let me know.

recent ga H1b stamping vellina vallu please koncham help cheyyandi on above questions and your thoughts...Also , India nunchi idhe first time nenu H1B stamping ki velledhi... Your suggestions and inputs are greatly appreciated... Thanks in advance. 

Don't worry bro telisina vallu  stratford students they were also under same boat. H1b general quota lo vesaru instead of masters. He went to india recently(october 2016) and got stamped at Hyderabad Consulate. Since yours is a different case, try to explain visa officer about the University and you should be good. Take it easy and Welcome back to Vomerica brother.. 

19 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

Don't worry bro telisina vallu  stratford students they were also under same boat. H1b general quota lo vesaru instead of masters. He went to india recently(october 2016) and got stamped at Hyderabad Consulate. Since yours is a different case, try to explain visa officer about the University and you should be good. Take it easy and Welcome back to Vomerica brother.. 

Thanks for encouraging man... But how can I convince them for sure that I've applied in general quota this year but did not used M.S quota for filing this year? Should I get some kind of acknowledgement on this from my attorney in writing? if so, I can request on that. Please let me know .. nenaithe genuine ga adiga bro and did not provided my M.S details to the attorney while filing. Also the attorney who filed my application was well aware of my denial situation before... so pretty sure its picked in general. 

7 minutes ago, Raithu_bidda_ said:

Svu vala paristhithi anti??

thelidhu bro... sullivan aithe private university so you are asking the person who had been affected with such kind of university before , faced consequences in India. Please better be careful. 

38 minutes ago, patela_24 said:

Hello brothers,

I've a big concern bothering me from a while regards to denied H1b and reentering with new H1b...

My background:

I've been in U.S since 2008 with M.S from $tr@tf0rd university from 2011. Got my initial H1B picked in lottery back in 2013 and approved for 3 yrs. Unfortunately this was in MS quota. So for this reason, USCIS claimed that my university being a private university doesn't qualify in MS quota, questioned my H1b extension in 2016 with NOID. My attorney failed to represent my case and my extension got denied. So, with expired I94 I've travelled back to India, started working in Bangalore. 

Fortunately, I've been working with same Company here in India. And due to position demands, Company has applied my H1b with 5 yrs working experience (instead of using my Masters degree) in general quota, application got picked and approved. My company is preparing my VISA package and I'm planning to schedule appointment in Hyderabad consulate. 

Now I'm kind of tensed -- since my case is a bit unique, I'm suspecting I would be facing questions during VISA stamping like "Why was your visa denied in first place?" "Why do  you  want to go back again on same working VISA?" etc... 

Can I just be frank with the Stamping officer? I mean can I just convey the same story as above 'Private university reasons pertaining to previous H1b denial?" .. How good are my chances with new H1B? Please let me know.

recent ga H1b stamping vellina vallu please koncham help cheyyandi on above questions and your thoughts...Also , India nunchi idhe first time nenu H1B stamping ki velledhi... Your suggestions and inputs are greatly appreciated... Thanks in advance. 

ltt

first of all don't be panic bro.

you will get visa for sure. 

you did a very good thing working for same company back in india. neeku already h1 approve ayindi. asalu farak padaddu. no way they can't stop you. nuvu chepindi antha exact ga correct ayithe neeku asalu issues undavu. also bangalore antunav kabatti chennai is the best option, already schedule chesukunte its okay.

ne h1b petition deny ayindi, visa ayunte you have to worry. 

neeku emana doubts unte pm me.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, patela_24 said:

Hello brothers,

My background:

no need to worry man. there is nothing we can do about this. just be yourself and be open to the officer. 

@patela_24

Dont worry, your past petition denial or approval is not a VOs concern.

First, VO may ask you why you came back to India. extension delay ayindi paperwork sarigga leka deny ayindi anduke my client wanted me to continue working from india ani cheppu.

VO inka deeni gurinchi extra questions adagakoodadu. but adigithe, veelu ainanta takkuva cheppu, lead them to the fact that blablabla and im working for the same client in india for past # of years, they want me back in us for a while to release a project blablabla.

ika ms quota gurinchi asalu topic teeskuraaku.. vo ki approve aina petition lo anta details avasaram ledu.. oka vela adigithe, if this question comes at all, inka clear ga explain chei. precise and brief. all above questions ki answers prepare chesko, last daniki tappa migata questions ki dont give much details. 

Most important of all, dont panic. vo ki manam em cheptunnam ane danikante ela cheptunnam anedi important.. body language experts vallu. be confidant, and you have been working in india already, you have nothing to lose annatlu vellu.

you have done all ground work, most important part bro. have a sense of accomplishment. happy ga poi interview chesi US ki ochei amma..

1 hour ago, patela_24 said:

Hello brothers,

My background:

Don't you have approved I140 by 2016 

Enti stfrd ki inka problems vunnaya....Nenu same 2008 lo vaccha....next extension in 2018. Mundhey emanna cheyoccha to avoid problems during extension? Appatlo apply chesinappudu ee private univ  gola teliyaka masters kuda petta as usual ga 

1 hour ago, kingoftollywood said:

Enti stfrd ki inka problems vunnaya....Nenu same 2008 lo vaccha....next extension in 2018. Mundhey emanna cheyoccha to avoid problems during extension? Appatlo apply chesinappudu ee private univ  gola teliyaka masters kuda petta as usual ga 

I think we can defend our cases because by the time we got approval reg quita was still open.