• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• kreole

• Mitron

• Kool_SRG

nuvvu nannu entha insult chesthey, you justify my reaction that much.

repu will come a time, you can't handle my reaction. appudu kooda i'll be justified.

why is it so hard to talk like a human? or if you want to insult, atleast use your brain, and don't talk like musalakka. its annoying.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

poni ley oka saari veddaam. thega feel aypothunnadu.

G balupa... pratodiki personal wikipedia la kanapadutunnama.. internet undi ga.. leka vadadam raada.. daniki kooda prroxykavalemo.

28 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

aa confidence edho koncham nuvvu kooda penchuko. lekuntey ilaa buradha doraley pandhi group lo okadivaipothavu.

already aypoyavu. but you can always come out and be independent. Try.

nannu silly questions adigithey emi raadu.

btw, nee bs question ki answer. India dies antey, Indian constitutional democracy dies and is replaced with something that gives much more power to local govts ani artham. ee mukka oka 100 saarlu cheppi untaa ikkada. chinna pilladi laaga adigindey adagaku.

Much more power to local govt? In which aspects, examples plz? And what should replace the constitutional democracy at the federal level?

1 minute ago, kreole said:

Much more power to local govt? In which aspects, examples plz? And what should replace the constitutional democracy at the federal level?

At the least, staying true to the original constitution, where central and state govt powers are clearly marked.

Abolish GST, abolish two language formula, abolish central interference in education, interference in pds systems.

some of these are under state jurisdiction that have been encroached by the center in recent years. and in case of states like TN, they have been imposed through ugly political deception.

---

If possible go beyond the constitution and give Kashmir like autonomy to all states. and enable free trade, and free movement of people between the states, with the states contributing towards military expenditure from their coffers.

give states a voice in international relations that affect them. eg. TN with srilanka. Bengal with bangladesh etc.

abolish income tax, and let states collect it.

------

If you want to go beyond silly social democracies, erase all boundaries, state and national, and allow people to self govern. But that is too radical. so we'll be happy if Indian state follows its own consitution at the least.

instead of arguing that 'privacy is not a basic right' in its defense of Aadhar even for getting rations, and for school kids to participate in national level competitions.

32 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I too hate it when they try to force Hindi on other parts of the country and i hate ur sinister intentions to create a rift between different sections of the society.. Nuvvu emaina real ga dalits gurinchi feel avuthava never.. I know things should change but the welfare of downtrodden sections is what u worry abt antey I have to call it bullshit..

1 minute ago, kreole said:

I too hate it when they try to force Hindi on other parts of the country and i hate ur sinister intentions to create a rift between different sections of the society.. Nuvvu emaina real ga dalits gurinchi feel avuthava never.. I know things should change but the welfare of downtrodden sections is what u worry abt antey I have to call it bullshit..

lol. I don't have to care what you feel about me, or address it.

its your problem. deal with it.

what an entitled ass.

4 minutes ago, kreole said:

ee db lo dalits evaranna undi, if I instigate them with my posts, nuvvu cheppedaaniki oka artham undhi.

How can I create a 'rift' in a db where everyone agree with each other, and band together to attack me?

think before you post. hate clouds your judgment.

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. I don't have to care what you feel about me, or address it.

its your problem. deal with it.

what an entitled ass.

giphy.gif