Flight tickets booking and cancellation

vendetta

8 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Malla enduku thread veyadanikaa daku gaadu travel agent suggest chesindu iddaru kummakai naa money dobbesaru ani haa @~`

Cheppu plz

cheppevallu evaru leru @icecreamZ uncle Ki telsina cheppadu 

Be realistic , nobody gives full refund.Only option is SW thats too voucher.If you are not sure about travel dates,I suggest not to buy rather canceling.If you get for cheap like <200 round trip then buy and take risk that u will not travel and loose money

2 minutes ago, evadra_rowdy said:

Be realistic , nobody gives full refund.Only option is SW thats too voucher.If you are not sure about travel dates,I suggest not to buy rather canceling.If you get for cheap like <200 round trip then buy and take risk that u will not travel and loose money

Am sure of dates but vellakunda avoid cheydaniki trying 

10 minutes ago, vendetta said:

Am sure of dates but vellakunda avoid cheydaniki trying 

Its better to buy Travel insurance...be prepare with exact reason n proof if you want it cancel..for  refund..or if you have citi double cash card..it offers full insurance with free of cost

51 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

Its better to buy Travel insurance...be prepare with exact reason n proof if you want it cancel..for  refund..or if you have citi double cash card..it offers full insurance with free of cost

Insurance anta easy kadu, doctor certificate kavali health reason ki.No other coption .I suggest buying something cheap and leave it.Also explore small town to small town option whis is cheap and u will not travel anyway