• TelugodNene

• Dasani_das

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Peter123 said:

only difference is bmw is a drivers car, power and luxury quality car-

merc - luxury,,top class quality - less power but class car

audi -  is expensive if something shows up

should not be an issue if you go for a certified for any of these cars too...but maintainance is high, you got to pay for the brands right,,,,

after  warranty expire aah??

I cannot compare Infiniti and Acura. I have an Infiniti EX 35 (2010 make). Been driving for 5 years. No issues what so ever. 

I feel the interiors and technology is a bit above cars in that segment range. Pickup is great. Not as calm as Lexus. But mileage is very low. I cannot comment on Acure but my friends like Lexus a lot. Much better resale value than infinit but pickup anta laaga undadu. ATB!

13 hours ago, Dasani_das said:

27K antunnava or brand new qx60 $37K ki bargain cheyyala 

New one..yes..but jnfinit resale value anth ga em vubdadhu..complains kooda ekkuva.. only edge is they are 4 , 5 grand cheaper than other vehicles.  

Why don't you test drive Lincoln mkc..? 

1 hour ago, kakatiya said:

New one..yes..but jnfinit resale value anth ga em vubdadhu..complains kooda ekkuva.. only edge is they are 4 , 5 grand cheaper than other vehicles.  

Why don't you test drive Lincoln mkc..? 

Infi was the only brand who stick to larger engines for long aath caring what gas guzzler taxes their customers had to pay...

now that they have moved to turbo and twin turbo got to wait for a generation (4 yrs) to see how they stick up under the hood

On the other hand, infi is known for hooking bells and whistles for the same base price compared to bimmer merc audi