Naa frnds andaru fb updates chestunnaru

NinduChandurudu

5 hours ago, NinduChandurudu said:

abt universities they joined :( ....shiat...MBA kuda work exp avasaram lekunda unte baguntadi

till now my frnds joined...

ASU - MS Electrical engg

Univ of sydney

U Mich

Mc Gill - MS Mech/Auto

BITS Dubai

Univ of houston

{@#

Waiting for my chance.........

ee uni lo unte naa life inkola undedhi bt still no worries Related image

6 hours ago, NinduChandurudu said:

abt universities they joined :( ....shiat...MBA kuda work exp avasaram lekunda unte baguntadi

till now my frnds joined...

ASU - MS Electrical engg

Univ of sydney

U Mich

Mc Gill - MS Mech/Auto

BITS Dubai

Univ of houston

{@#

Waiting for my chance.........

join avvu...inko 2 years tarvatha..........edi padithe danilo join avva..only top 2...deeni gurinchi appudu matladkudam

just imagine doing pennstate or columbio or isb. these schools require lot of skillset, vallu interview conduct chesi admission istaru. even though fee is so high.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Arya2 said:

just imagine doing pennstate or columbio or isb. these schools require lot of skillset, vallu interview conduct chesi admission istaru. even though fee is so high.

*=:

In Top 20-25 MBA schools, all assignments are case based and those cases are mostly the ones developed by Harvard. Every case will be discussed in class and when students talk, most of the examples and knowledge they bring in are from their prior work experiences. If you have zero experience, it will be super tough to engage in conversations. You feel inadequate and outcast. 

That's why these schools require prior work experience. Not just Univs, even the employers look for someone with prior work exp. 

40 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

In Top 20-25 MBA schools, all assignments are case based and those cases are mostly the ones developed by Harvard. Every case will be discussed in class and when students talk, most of the examples and knowledge they bring in are from their prior work experiences. If you have zero experience, it will be super tough to engage in conversations. You feel inadequate and outcast. 

That's why these schools require prior work experience. Not just Univs, even the employers look for someone with prior work exp. 

Rich background, recommendation vunte avasaram ledu. example mana chinna babu.

Masters and MBA ki no competition now. happy ga apply cheskovachu.

Masters 2 years chesaaka kaneesam 3 years OPT lo work chestham ani dheema untundhi.. MBA lo max 1year lo H1 raakapothe.. malli school join avutharu

MBA without experience asalu vellaku. 98% of students from out desham dont even know why they joined mba (that includes IIM guys too). edo gumpu lo govinda CAT rastaru seat kodtaru thats it... if you are from IIT with strong acads you might get into consulting (MBB) and IB, otherwise many end up in banks , witch companies as business analysts.. oka 3 ,4 years tarvtaa they face ceiling and then they go for an mba again (executive mba) . work cheyali i would say atleast in couple of companies before thinking to apply for mba.