• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaximBady

• Tyrion_Lannister

• Quickgun_murugan

• tennisluvr

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyrion gadu Anni wrong plans echadu ... I guess cersei will be leading until 2 more episodes ... Jon gadu Dan start chestharu cersei tho next episodes ... 

End of Olena Tyrell, one of the best characters on the show and the master of deceit. 

Sad ending to her but still she owned the scene with Jaime, and there's nothing he could do about it even after knowing finally that she's the one not Tyrion who killed Joffrey. 

He always knew Tyrion was innocent, but of course it was Cersei's hate for her younger brother that brought this war. How different would things have been if she hadn't accused Tyrion of killing Joffrey. 

Great episode .. dany and john episode is awesome.. both came from bottom however they don't know about each other and think the other one is surviving on their ancestors glory.

bran and Sansa is good.. I have more expectations from Sansa however as of now she still looks vulnerable to little finger.i want to see her strong as she was seen in Ramsey death episode ..

High garden siege was a master stroke.. Lannister now look invincible as Danylooked at the start of the season.. dany is looking like a kid infront of lannisters..

overall a great setup for the upcoming episodes.

1 minute ago, macha said:

Well written conversation between danny and Jon I really waited what would happen if she ask to kneel  castleyrock was a nice twist unsullied looks trapped 

So tyrion's plan has failed?

you never know what happens in got

Waiting for arya and bran reunion .. a 3eyed raven and faceless person .. going to be epic .

same with bran and john .. the reveal to Jon of his birth and dany reaction should be interesting..

ofcourse john and arts with the kind of bond they share ..