Why are ignorant hindus making fun of their own religion?

NinduChandurudu

pina adigina tingari questions evado okadu edo logic prakaram ekkado edo video/or some google article pedithey - WOW how vintaligent anukoni vochi same questions eeda adagatam kaadu..

If you think those stories were scripted and manipulated. why you all intelligent guys think that those script writes would be soo foolish  to allow these questions ?

Robert Oppenheimer  - Creator of Moderm Atomic Bomb learned Sanskrit Thoroughly just to learn what is present is Hindu vedic texts. @3$% manam isuti pichakuntla questions tho chaala telivigalla vallam ani nirupinchukuntunnam. Help yourself 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NinduChandurudu

• WHAT

• TheBrahmabull

• Vishwaksena

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

not sure when people say Original Ramayanam - Original Mahabharatham . baga sadukunte kakara kaya , keekara kaaya ayyindi anta..

nee avva edo lathukkor vidoes chusi "Original idi" bayata Vedalu, puranalu chadukunna vallu cheppedi duplicate ante @3$%.

Gp bro thanks for enlightening me 

1 minute ago, TheBrahmabull said:

pina adigina tingari questions evado okadu edo logic prakaram ekkado edo video/or some google article pedithey - WOW how vintaligent anukoni vochi same questions eeda adagatam kaadu..

If you think those stories were scripted and manipulated. why you all intelligent guys think that those script writes would be soo foolish  to allow these questions ?

Robert Oppenheimer  - Creator of Moderm Atomic Bomb learned Sanskrit Thoroughly just to learn what is present is Hindu vedic texts. @3$% manam isuti pichakuntla questions tho chaala telivigalla vallam ani nirupinchukuntunnam. Help yourself 

Vimanalu , hydrogen bombs kuda  mahabaratham lo vadinam ... manam

thopu...

but now we have airindia n scared of neighbor countries 

1 minute ago, Vishwaksena said:

Brother, I only care about what we practice. Because what is practice in a culture is largely the identity of that culture. These practices existed for centuries if not millennia. Don't come and tell me that Hinduism is beyond what Hindus as a culture have made their everyday routine. If you accept Manu Dharma Shastra as a sacrosanct text and an integral part of Hindu Shastras as a whole, then you have much to learn to understand what I am talking about.

@3$% .. Exactly, you consider only what you see today and what everyone practicing..you are contradicting your self. If you know hindu shastras better, then you wouldn't be asking all these questions.  I am not here to win arguments. 

Just now, TheBrahmabull said:

@3$% .. Exactly, you consider only what you see today and what everyone practicing..you are contradicting your self. If you know hindu shastras better, then you wouldn't be asking all these questions.  I am not here to win arguments. 

Astrology 

numerology , VASTHU ivi kuda vastaya Bro aa SHASTRas lo

1 minute ago, WHAT said:

Vimanalu , hydrogen bombs kuda  mahabaratham lo vadinam ... manam

thopu...

but now we have airindia n scared of neighbor countries 

I am not showboating or beating drums of our past glories.  nee counter statements chustunte emanalo artham katledu vayya..

Ok so ippudu ninnu namminchali ante Air India needs to improved to pushpaka Vimanas range and act tough on neighbouring countries ? @3$%

Yo - it is very evident and little early When technology over comes human brains - We will see a generation full of fools..

8 minutes ago, WHAT said:

Gp bro thanks for enlightening me 

i am not.  rendu sarlu adigina ..nuvvu chadukunna neeku telisina aaa 10% original ramayanam and 10% original mahabharatham endo cheppu vayya ani.

14 minutes ago, WHAT said:

Lord shiva is formless annav kada Mari aithe two wives enduku :) 

formless aithe how he killed his son 

( sry aa son just matti tho chesindi kada)

not two wifes...first wife is sati savitri..his father insulted shiva by not inviting him to yagnam..so savitri didnt not take that insult and burnt her self in the yagnam fire

later she born as parvathi..

vinayaka is the malina form of parvathi she crated herself to protect herself from..any thing when she is  in meditation..

but not knowingly shiva killed him beacause ..he ingnored who shiva is with stupidity.....just foloowed the orders of parvathi...his ignorance of wisdom made shiva angry and cut his head..

later knowing the truth..he kept a head which is full of wisdom and knowledge in the world...

so we worship vinayaka beacuse..he has all the wisdom in the world

Hinduism was established by Adi Shankaracharya by creating dhams in 4 directions of India aka Badrinath, Dwarka, Puri and Rameswaram ...

Hinduism gurinchi English world lo discuss cheytam ante embedded system code ni java lo rasinanta papam

People used to do cake cuttings etc ippudu culture marutondi... sravana masam ante non veg tinakoodadu antaru atleast aa angle lo aina sravanam ane month undi ani telustunndi... hinduism popular avvalante dani venaka unna habits popularize cheyyali ...

2 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

i am not.  rendu sarlu adigina ..nuvvu chadukunna neeku telisina aaa 10% original ramayanam and 10% original mahabharatham endo cheppu vayya ani.

Office lo unna bro mobile DBing

ippdu type chese antha intresty ledu 

evening motham post chesta le

avi na questions anthe .. em nerchukovali ramayanam, mahabaratham nundi 

Just now, TheBrahmabull said:

I don't see where I contradict myself. That aside, I am not claiming to know shastras better than you, or anyone for that matter. But I do have a keen eye on people who claim to be the champions of Hinduism which in reality is just boiled down to a mere religion.

Dharmam goppadi. Matham kadu. Nuvvu ilage bathakali, ilage undali, ee rules patinchali, prasninchakudadu ani cheppedi matham. Aacharalu, kattubatlu mathanivi, dharmanivi kadu. Manusmriti mathanidi, dharmanidi kadu.

We blurred the lines between Dharma and organized religion long back.

4 minutes ago, pulibidda said:

not two wifes...first wife is sati savitri..his father insulted shiva by not inviting him to yagnam..so savitri didnt not take that insult and burnt her self in the yagnam fire

later she born as parvathi..

vinayaka is the malina form of parvathi she crated herself to protect herself from..any thing when she is  in meditation..

but not knowingly shiva killed him beacause ..he ingnored who shiva is with stupidity.....just foloowed the orders of parvathi...his ignorance of wisdom made shiva angry and cut his head..

later knowing the truth..he kept a head which is full of wisdom and knowledge in the world...

Oh meditation aa I heard bathing 

2 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Hinduism was established by Adi Shankaracharya by creating dhams in 4 directions of India aka Badrinath, Dwarka, Puri and Rameswaram ...

Hinduism gurinchi English world lo discuss cheytam ante assembly language code ni java lo rasinanta papam

By that logic, Telugu lo cheyadam kuda anthe thappu. Adi Sankarudu Sanskrit lo rasina vatini anuvadam cheskoni Telugu lo chadavatleda.

16 minutes ago, WHAT said:

Lord shiva is formless annav kada Mari aithe two wives enduku :) 

formless aithe how he killed his son 

( sry aa son just matti tho chesindi kada)

Not sure man - are you trying win an argument over me ? OR you making fun - lekapothey nijamgane telusukovali ana ? I dont think last one suits you. anni 10% chadivina vadivi- Ade original vi . Shiva puranam "Original" kooda chadavakapoyinava ..

No one is forcing you to believe - Even Ramayanam, maha bharatham lo ekkadina Either valmiki or Vyasa never says you should be like Rama Or be like pandavas.