Passport package delivered but missing

Batman_fan

I am so pissed off with Fedex. Message said delivered last week and I haven't received the packet yet. 

I am going to pretend I need to travel to India in a week (may be the situation comes) and am gonna sensationalize this matter. 

A month back USPS screwed up and now Fedex. Leasing office ki okasari class pekali.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Batman_fan

• evadra_rowdy

• ICANWIN

• Bhai

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ICANWIN said:

Call fedex and go and pick up. 

I called them. They said it is already delivered and suggested me to check with all neighbors. I said are you kidding me.

1 minute ago, Batman_fan said:

I called them. They said it is already delivered and suggested me to check with all neighbors. I said are you kidding me.

so u lost it !! Check with neighbors/leasing office and apply for replacement. usually signature required for passport not sure how it was delivered to some random person

Just now, ICANWIN said:

so u lost it !! Check with neighbors/leasing office and apply for replacement. usually signature required for passport not sure how it was delivered to some random person

I didn't. Until they have proof that they delivered to right address, it is Fedex that lost the package. Not me.

Checking with neighbors is almost impossible with so many apartments in our community. I am going to check with leasing office tomorrow. 

6 minutes ago, evadra_rowdy said:

Pedaga chesedi em ledu.Replacement ki apply cheyadame.Fedex will give next shipment free , USPS gives nothing free

USPS screwed up my amazon package and they didn't even call me back when I complained.

Fedex ki repu chepta katha. Customer care evado sachadu 

3 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

I didn't. Until they have proof that they delivered to right address, it is Fedex that lost the package. Not me.

Checking with neighbors is almost impossible with so many apartments in our community. I am going to check with leasing office tomorrow. 

I didn't mean u r at fault. Passport poyindi ani. Check with leasing office may be they can put a notice and help u.

Just now, ICANWIN said:

I didn't mean u r at fault. Passport poyindi ani. Check with leasing office may be they can put a notice and help u.

Okay, thanks. 

18 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

I am so pissed off with Fedex. Message said delivered last week and I haven't received the packet yet. 

I am going to pretend I need to travel to India in a week (may be the situation comes) and am gonna sensationalize this matter. 

A month back USPS screwed up and now Fedex. Leasing office ki okasari class pekali.

You can't even touch fedex @aath, apply again 

Jai Balayya 

6 minutes ago, vendetta said:

Passport courier ela padte ala vadilestara

even I applied for renewal December lo ala ,Nenu lenu so verevallu sign chesi tiskunnaru 

Niku adi important , delivery guy ki all are equal.Vadiki daily targets vuntayi and they are mostly contractors in fedex.Vallaki stairs ekkadam door open chesey varaku waiting exhausting so lite teeskuntaru