Passport package delivered but missing

Batman_fan

Just now, evadra_rowdy said:

Niku adi important , delivery guy ki all are equal.Vadiki daily targets vuntayi and they are mostly contractors in fedex.Vallaki stairs ekkadam door open chesey varaku waiting exhausting so lite teeskuntaru

I do not blame delivery guy at all. The mistake is with Corporate. 

When you pay 10$ to the guy who is doing all heavy listing but 10 Million to the guy sitting in AC office and taking some decisions, these things will happen. 

An hourly wage worker can never have loyalty to any firm until corporate sees them as their own and provide all the benefits and packages for all the work they do. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Batman_fan

• evadra_rowdy

• ICANWIN

• Bhai

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

AC lo kurchuney stage ki vadu delivery guy stage nuchi vochaduga.Corporates own cheyali employees ni antey apudu ni shipping charge triple avutundi.Emi cheyalem manam ila banisa batuku batakalsindey

58 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

I am so pissed off with Fedex. Message said delivered last week and I haven't received the packet yet. 

I am going to pretend I need to travel to India in a week (may be the situation comes) and am gonna sensationalize this matter. 

A month back USPS screwed up and now Fedex. Leasing office ki okasari class pekali.

Passport package aa??

O sari ckgs ki call chesi ilanti case lo enti solution adugu first

4 minutes ago, Bhai said:

Passport package aa??

O sari ckgs ki call chesi ilanti case lo enti solution adugu first

okay, planning to do. Thanks for the suggestion. 

naaku okasari package poindi, ee madhya package deliver chesinapudu, signature kosam adagaleda?

naaku aa signature device lo GPS location kooda save ai untundi ani evaro chepparo, adi entha varaku nijamo theleedu

6 minutes ago, evadra_rowdy said:

AC lo kurchuney stage ki vadu delivery guy stage nuchi vochaduga.Corporates own cheyali employees ni antey apudu ni shipping charge triple avutundi.Emi cheyalem manam ila banisa batuku batakalsindey

manam chala better compared to daily wage workers. 

1 minute ago, overlandpark_telugu said:

naaku okasari package poindi, ee madhya package deliver chesinapudu, signature kosam adagaleda?

naaku aa signature device lo GPS location kooda save ai untundi ani evaro chepparo, adi entha varaku nijamo theleedu

no signature. they just delivered. 

On a different note , okadu PP ni locker lo pettadu US di, weekend kavali ela ani advise asking malli .PP bangarama dachipettadaniki worst fellows no brain

ckgs UPS di link untundi not fedex unless they changed in the last 3 months...secondly, it comes with ground some XXX type so signature is must for the package..

3 hours ago, Batman_fan said:

I am so pissed off with Fedex. Message said delivered last week and I haven't received the packet yet. 

I am going to pretend I need to travel to India in a week (may be the situation comes) and am gonna sensationalize this matter. 

A month back USPS screwed up and now Fedex. Leasing office ki okasari class pekali.

nenu PP apply chesinappudu  fedex enroute unnappude vaadi location lo hold petta, went and picked up in person

54 minutes ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

ckgs UPS di link untundi not fedex unless they changed in the last 3 months...secondly, it comes with ground some XXX type so signature is must for the package..

it's fedex.