Flash: New immigration bill this Wed

xxxmen

48 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

@3$% malli ade kada vayya..Dont you think all EB2 will be in Mid level ? and EB1 will be in Highlevel.. Names change.. inthakante khatarnak bills cheda purgulu patti vuntay Judiciary daggara OR funding daggara

anni same... kothaga create chesenthe telivi eeda politicians ki ledu

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quickgun_murugan

• xxxmen

• Bhai

• tennisluvr

Top Posters In This Topic

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump threw his support Wednesday behind legislation that looks to curb the level of legal immigration into the United States by proposing a skills-based immigration system.

Trump backed the effort from Republican Sens. David Perdue and Tom Cotton in a speech at the White House. But the plan faces long odds in Congress, where both Democrats and Republicans have responded to the proposal with skepticism.
The proposals also get into an already crowded line of measures that Congress is considering, including health care, tax reform, a budget and raising the debt ceiling, making it unlikely that the plan will get passed any time soon.   From CNN

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

anni same... kothaga create chesenthe telivi eeda politicians ki ledu

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Super easy

15 minutes ago, xxxmen said:

13 points if the annual salary being 14 offered by the applicant’s prospective employer 15 is at least 300 percent of the median household 16 income in the State in which the applicant will 17 be employed, as determined by the Secretary of 18 Labor

first of all eee bill pass avthundho ledho.... manaki em use ?  we are safe a na ?

1 hour ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

bro.. US lo 5+ years unnollaki no problem.. actual ga advantageous... US lo accredited univ nundi MS untey inka advantageous... pakka GC and fast processing ani bharosa undi nakaithe.. compared to current EB1/2/3 processing scandal ...

inka manollu kotha system lo emaina loopholes patkoni chestu doriki they adi kuda 10ginatte..

at the time of graduation accredation vunte saripotundaaa leka GC ki apply chesetappudu kuda vundala ???

3 minutes ago, pumpkin said:

at the time of graduation accredation vunte saripotundaaa leka GC ki apply chesetappudu kuda vundala ???

Its too early to say ... points ravalantey accredition undaali..

7 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

first of all eee bill pass avthundho ledho.... manaki em use ?  we are safe a na ?

not safe man... marry nalla pori and be safe. but nalla pori will beat you daily 

Just now, Quickgun_murugan said:

Its too early to say ... points ravalantey accredition undaali..

ok ...it doesn't make any sense if it is at the point of applying.

generally speaking most of the countries they see when u graduate why because u dont have control over the future weather ur college will have accreditation or not ..just my 2 cents 

2 minutes ago, pumpkin said:

ok ...it doesn't make any sense if it is at the point of applying.

generally speaking most of the countries they see when u graduate why because u dont have control over the future weather ur college will have accreditation or not ..just my 2 cents 

I think they are going to verify it's accreditation at the time you apply for your GC. If it loses accreditation after you graduate, you might be screwed. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

I think they are going to verify it's accreditation at the time you apply for your GC. If it loses accreditation after you graduate, you might be screwed. 

Makes sense...

eee thokkalo point system endhooo already bhaaaga scrutiny ayyyii i140 lu approve avthaayee.. by default all skilled workers a ga and fall under RAISE ACT a ga.. so if it becomes law i140 vaaalu technically eleigible kaaadhaa ?

9 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Makes sense...

9 minutes ago, rajivn786 said:

But if they include spouses and kids in 140k GC's issues every year, this doesn't make sense.

10 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

eee thokkalo point system endhooo already bhaaaga scrutiny ayyyii i140 lu approve avthaayee.. by default all skilled workers a ga and fall under RAISE ACT a ga.. so if it becomes law i140 vaaalu technically eleigible kaaadhaa ?

2 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

No you have to start all over again at the bottom. Your I 140 is invalid once this passes.