Arey BODI LK

reality

I still don't understand. Asalu GST remittance meeda etla vesthunnaru? I have sent money after GST took effect, did not notice any tax anywhere. Sollu aapi evaraina correct ga explain cheyandi please

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• reality

• Kontekurradu

• lazybugger

• Ara_Tenkai

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, siru said:

so keeping roads and other public property clean is not the job of govt? manam katte taxes lo adi included as it pays for the salaries of cleaning people.

as a bhakt with Modi inside ur heart..pls throw light..and how the extra cess helped keep India clean

Yes absolutely... It is the job of the govt... but according to statistics

http://www.who.int/water_sanitation_health/monitoring/jmp2012/fast_facts/en/

India

• with 626 million people who practice open defecation, has more than twice the number of the next 18 countries combined;
  • accounts for 90 per cent of the 692 million people in South Asia who practice open defecation;
  • accounts for 59 per cent of the 1.1 billion people in the world who practice open defecation;
  • has 97 million people without access to improved sources of drinking water, second only to China.

Being the first to use the toilets in the world (Indus valley) So we have to take some extra effort to prevent this problem. But how this money is being used is another issue...

I am not a modi fan... I am a congress hater... I look for congress alternatives... just dont think that all who opposes is a modi fan... thats not good for your conscience. 

4 hours ago, reality said:

Ee roju RS 1200 GST 10gadu lowde gaadu...though amount thakkuve anipinchina...whats concerning is taxed money meedha malli tax veyyadam...

ela cut ayyindi??

bank vadu vesada?? leka transfer chesina amount lo tagginchada?

Just now, Vishwaksena said:

I still don't understand. Asalu GST remittance meeda etla vesthunnaru? I have sent money after GST took effect, did not notice any tax anywhere. Sollu aapi evaraina correct ga explain cheyandi please

may be 3rd party services meedha vesthunnaremo.

4 minutes ago, reality said:

Enough of your lame comments, ..stick to the topic if you can...otherwise, pakkaki velli aaaduko po...

oho atna, anta kastam ayithe nuuv pakkaki po, lame comments ayithe y ur  replying , just ignore jilebigulabi.gif

Just now, lazybugger said:

may be 3rd party services meedha vesthunnaremo.

nenu 3 days back pampincha, through Tranferwise from UK, there are no extra charges mentioned. 

only US allakieena ee bumper offer jilebigulabi.gif

1 minute ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

I am not a modi fan... I am a congress hater... I look for congress alternatives... just dont think that all who opposes is a modi fan... thats not good for your conscience. 

people like you are the reason a dumbfuck like Modi became PM. btw, I was a dumbfcuk too until 2016.

The only alternative is a coalition govt of state parties. but with complete autonomy to all states.

If such a system leads to india splitting in the future, then so be it.

2 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

Cess ala work avvadu anukunta...

If the total bill is 1000Rs

Tax 14%(as given by you) = 140Rs

Swatch bharath cess is 0.5% of the tax = 0.7rupees = 70 paise

Same with krishi kalyan cess 0.5% = 70 paise

This post is just to let to you know incase if you dont know better...

Bhayya oka saari Service Tax 15% component lo chudu telustadi ,mundu 14% eh undedi ee 0.5 % & 0.5 % add chesi 15 % chesaaru

One example i can say car insurance paid by me last year has premium package component Rs.3860 add to it 15% service tax which includes 0.5% for Krishi kalyan cess & 0.5 % for Swatch Bharat cess if you calculate 15% of 3860 its Rs.579 and so then total premium comes to Rs.4439/-

15% service includes these two cess ani mention chestaru kuda clear ga... Nuvvu cheppina daani batti ayite 14% tax vesi aah amount meeda 1% cess ayithe matuku kaadu charge chesedi...

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

people like you are the reason a dumbfuck like Modi became PM. btw, I was a dumbfcuk too until 2016.

The only alternative is a coalition govt of state parties. but with complete autonomy to all states.

If such a system leads to india splitting in the future, then so be it.

TN seperate country ayithe baguntadi antav ayithe jilebigulabi.gif

1 minute ago, Kontekurradu said:

TN seperate country ayithe baguntadi antav ayithe

absolutely. but not now. may be in 50yrs. when we have the maturity to handle ourselves.

until then, we can simply abuse whoever is in delhi.

1 minute ago, Kool_SRG said:

Bhayya oka saari Service Tax 15% component lo chudu telustadi ,mundu 14% eh undedi ee 0.5 % & 0.5 % add chesi 15 % chesaaru

One example i can say car insurance paid by me last year has premium package component Rs.3860 add to it 15% service tax which includes 0.5% for Krishi kalyan cess & 0.5 % for Swatch Bharat cess if you calculate 15% of 3860 its Rs.579 and so then total premium comes to Rs.4439/-

15% service includes these two cess ani mention chestaru kuda clear ga... Nuvvu cheppina daani batti ayite 14% tax vesi aah amount meeda 1% cess ayithe matuku kaadu charge chesedi...

It was just informative post bro.. ee GST raka mundu ala calculate chese vallu... See I learnt from you something today... Thanks

5 hours ago, reality said:

India ki pampina taxed money meedha malli G S T tax endhukura laan za kodaka? Nuvvu nee achhe lavde din...thuuu

You still owe us an explanation as to how you discovered that you were charged GST on remittance.

Even if we assume that the tax is levied on the transfer company, it should not be invoiced to you. So tell us how

11 minutes ago, Kontekurradu said:

nenu 3 days back pampincha, through Tranferwise from UK, there are no extra charges mentioned. 

only US allakieena ee bumper offer jilebigulabi.gif

nenu xoom use chesina bro... Naku em padale US nundi...

1 minute ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

nenu xoom use chesina bro... Naku em padale US nundi...

even i got confirmation from my friends, they transferred from remitly, vallaki kuda eam charge cheyyaledu annaru