woman guilty of coercing boyfriend into killing himself via text messages. She faces up to 20 years in prison

psycopk

Just now, lazybugger said:

you should learn to read better. ofcourse if you did, you'd have to admit that your stance is pretty much bullshit.

if you think you make sense, saying bullshit like cucks, you show up for the kind of standards you hold yourself up to. lol.

Don't backtrack, I clearly understood what you meant. If you meant something else, maybe you didn't do a good enough job of conveying it. 

That cuck word wasn't for you personally, so don't take it as such. I have no standards btw, just like you. Atleast I don't imagine myself to hold up to any standards in a DB comprised of people like you. Peace out. 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• tennisluvr

• GC_EAD

• MRI

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Don't backtrack, I clearly understood what you meant. If you meant something else, maybe you didn't do a good enough job of conveying it. 

That cuck word wasn't for you personally, so don't take it as such. I have no standards btw, just like you. Atleast I don't imagine myself to hold up to any standards in a DB comprised of people like you. Peace out. 

&*B@ who took anything personally? I've argued with bigger MRAs than you can ever hope to be. I find the word 'cuck' common in all their arguments.

what did you understand by the way? don't bullshit me, like you bullshit others here. I'm not an idiot. I know you are one, but don't pretend like you've figured me out. CITI_c$y

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

&*B@ who took anything personally? I've argued with bigger MRAs than you can ever hope to be. I find the word 'cuck' common in all their arguments.

what did you understand by the way? don't bullshit me, like you bullshit others here. I'm not an idiot. I know you are one, but don't pretend like you've figured me out. CITI_c$y

It's easy to figure an idiot when he goes all around, starts behaving like a moron by accusing everyone else of being an "idiot" and putting smileys all around his posts, since they are devoid of substance just like the piece of shitt that troll is. 

Thanks for proving yourself to be one such. I have seen bigger cucks as well, it's just that you are the stinkiest of the lot. 

It's easy to find out who is the "idiot" here whose sole purpose of existence is to come and shitt all around for him to be spit upon by everyone, guess that's the eventual objective. 

My first point was simple. There is atleast one case where men who raped got away with it, because jurors thought a record would affect his future. I think the rapist name was brock or something. This is just a counter case.

Second point was again simple. Men like to pretend they are victims using these stray cases. Its disgusting, when they get away with so much in society.

Third point. As siru said. White privilege. If it was a brown girl, she'd be facing prison probably.

Just now, tennisluvr said:

It's easy to find out who is the "idiot" here whose sole purpose of existence is to come and shitt all around for him to be spit upon by everyone, guess that's the eventual objective. 

41501753791_Unknown.gif

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

It's easy to figure an idiot when he goes all around, starts behaving like a moron by accusing everyone else of being an "idiot" and putting smileys all around his posts, since they are devoid of substance just like the piece of shitt that troll is. 

Thanks for proving yourself to be one such. I have seen bigger cucks as well, it's just that you are the stinkiest of the lot. 

still bullshitting your way around, eh?

you use a lot of words to say nothing. lol. And then pretend to be the one abused. Stick to the point moron. your 'feelings' are worthless here or anywhere.

still bullshitting your way around, eh?

you use a lot of words to say nothing. lol. And then pretend to be the one abused. Stick to the point moron. your 'feelings' are worthless here or anywhere.

Good bye felicia. Blocked you now, keep farting. 

lol. poor MRA guy got cornered.

someone give him a towel or something.

It's time you got laid, maybe then you won't be such a cuck anymore

Here comes the moron that thinks it's okay for men to be abused, just because he happens to be one such abusive asshole himself. And then goes around and calls everyone else that is against such abuse an "idiot". Just like how he calls himself a victim of abuse.