woman guilty of coercing boyfriend into killing himself via text messages. She faces up to 20 years in prison

psycopk

Just now, tennisluvr said:

It's time you got laid, maybe then you won't be such a cuck anymore

stop using generic insults on me, moron. come up with something relevant or original. or do that thing you said you'd do. 'block'.

If I start insulting you too, you'll then cry that 'people in this db' are only fit for abuse when you don't even realise that you are the one who starts it, because you suck both at bullshitting and keeping your cool. lol.

just block, and maintain your sanity. or stick to the argument.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• tennisluvr

• GC_EAD

• MRI

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Here comes the moron that thinks it's okay for men to be abused, just because he happens to be one such abusive asshole himself. And then goes around and calls everyone else that is against such abuse an "idiot". Just like how he calls himself a victim of abuse. 

way to twist what I said. Its normal for MRA idiots like you to do it, because you cannot address the point.

Its not okay for anyone to be abused. Its also not okay to use stray cases to push your agenda, when your agenda is extraordinarily bullshit.

if you cannot handle being challenged online, just block. dont whine like a baby. your fellow MRAs may disown you.

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

stop using generic insults on me, moron. come up with something relevant or original. or do that thing you said you'd do. 'block'.

If I start insulting you too, you'll then cry that 'people in this db' are only fit for abuse when you don't even realise that you are the one who starts it, because you suck both at bullshitting and keeping your cool. lol.

just block, and maintain your sanity. or stick to the argument.

There's no arguing here. It's quite clear, the law has done what it can. It's just that it's amusing to see someone come to her defense just because she's a woman and cite some BS about "karma" which the moron clearly has no clue of and how it relates to here. 

And then throws around some word that he thinks is a fancy insult, just because he's incapable of covering up the fact that he's a clueless idiot. 

decades of work that is went into giving females equal justice is not a small thing.

It cannot be done away with, because bunch of fcuking assholes like you band together to cry wolf everytime something happens that you don't approve of.

There's no arguing here. It's quite clear, the law has done what it can. It's just that it's amusing to see someone come to her defense just because she's a woman and cite some BS about "karma" which the moron clearly has no clue of and how it relates to here. 

And then throws around some word that he thinks is a fancy insult, just because he's incapable of covering up the fact that he's a clueless idiot. 

who's defending the woman? Are you delusional or something?

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

giphy.gif

Just now, lazybugger said:

decades of work that is went into giving females equal justice is not a small thing.

It cannot be done away with, because bunch of fcuking assholes like you band together to cry wolf everytime something happens that you don't approve of.

Now you see the chameleon talking about equal justice for females and males, when all he was doing upto this point was justifying some innocent guy being a victim just because he thinks he can cite "karma" as the reason, in his own diabolical way of providing "justice". 

Not surprising that such people don't get to handle "justice" in our society. I can only imagine how horrible it's going to be when such openly biased morons act as if they are delivering "justice". 

Now you see the chameleon talking about equal justice for females and males, when all he was doing upto this point was justifying some innocent guy being a victim just because he thinks he can cite "karma" as the reason, in his own diabolical way of providing "justice". 

Not surprising that such people don't get to handle "justice" in our society. I can only imagine how horrible it's going to be when such openly biased morons act as if they are delivering "justice". 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

who's defending the woman? Are you delusional or something?

Dude if you aren't defending why are you so riled up. 

You clearly stated something about "karma" earlier, which didn't have any place at all in this discussion to begin with. 

And then went on to "insult" me, not that I feel insulted or anything but you quite clearly were openly biased. If not then I don't think we need to drag this any further. 

Dude if you aren't defending why are you so riled up. 

You clearly stated something about "karma" earlier, which didn't have any place at all in this discussion to begin with. 

And then went on to "insult" me, not that I feel insulted or anything but you quite clearly were openly biased. If not then I don't think we need to drag this any further. 

giphy.gif

what the fcuk. you are arguing about something I didn't even say. lol.

Just now, lazybugger said:

what the fcuk. you are arguing about something I didn't even say. lol.

Okay man, it clearly felt that way. 

If not, as I said end of discussion. If insulting me makes you happy, go ahead.