woman guilty of coercing boyfriend into killing himself via text messages. She faces up to 20 years in prison

psycopk

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Dude if you aren't defending why are you so riled up. 

You clearly stated something about "karma" earlier, which didn't have any place at all in this discussion to begin with. 

And then went on to "insult" me, not that I feel insulted or anything but you quite clearly were openly biased. If not then I don't think we need to drag this any further. 

I don't fcuking care what you think moron. your smartass comment deserved the response it got. s0rry it triggered you. may be I'm not s0rry.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• tennisluvr

• GC_EAD

• MRI

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, lazybugger said:

I don't fcuking care what you think moron. your smartass comment deserved the response it got. s0rry it triggered you. may be I'm not s0rry.

What a tough guy, throwing around the word "moron". My comments are based on the responses you give, but sorry am not gonna feed you any further. 

There are several sexual abuse cases where the man gets away scot free. Its not correct to use stray cases like these to forward a dangerous anti woman agenda. simple.

as far as fake cases go, internationally 1-5% of the cases are fake. so all that is too much noise over nothing.

Just now, tennisluvr said:

What a tough guy, throwing around the word "moron". My comments are based on the responses you give, but  am not gonna feed you any further. 

your comments were purely based on the need to validate your own silly position.

That's why you invoked me with your musugu comment, and get all preachy when I respond.

3 hours ago, MRI said:

neetho matladalani vuntundi kani.. asalu emantavo 99.99% naku ardham kadu bro.. nee sentences enduku antha complicated ga vuntayi? no offence my schooling was in telugu..

Ee db lo sagam mandi badha adey nu open ga chepav valu bayta padaleka ala unaru

11 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Here comes the moron that thinks it's okay for men to be abused, just because he happens to be one such abusive asshole himself. And then goes around and calls everyone else that is against such abuse an "idiot". Just like how he calls himself a victim of abuse. 

can't we just ignore the gender and take the side of the victim, irrespective of the victim's gender?

some cases women will be the victims and in some men but we should nt tolerate the abuse.

1 minute ago, siru said:

can't we just ignore the gender and take the side of the victim, irrespective of the victim's gender?

some cases women will be the victims and in some men but we should nt tolerate the abuse.

No he can't he hates desi women S#d^

11 hours ago, lazybugger said:

There are several sexual abuse cases where the man gets away scot free. Its not correct to use stray cases like these to forward a dangerous anti woman agenda. simple.

as far as fake cases go, internationally 1-5% of the cases are fake. so all that is too much noise over nothing.

abuse is an abuse regradless of the gender. Usually men find it embarrassing to admit they are abused by a woman, the male ego gets in their way.

in my understanding, Men are quick to use physical strength over a female..mostly the abuse is bodily harm. Women tend to cause emotional pain to men. Both are bad imo