He made a video about afdb

NinduChandurudu

I am an H1B consultant working through The Judge Group. I must say thanks to Eric of Judge group for selecting my resume and the friends referred. 
Columbus is a beautiful place in Ohio. 
Midwest of America is best place to settle down for economic reasons but H1B contracting life is NOT easy! 
OVERTIME:That's what made me here too incredibly successful.

CITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$y

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• Quickgun_murugan

• TampaChinnodu

• PellikaniPrasad

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Satakarni_bali said:

^^

^^

kumar unculu db lo membership free neee.. youtube lo eyyakarla ikkadake ochi revettesko &^%

Just now, PellikaniPrasad said:

^^

kumar unculu db lo membership free neee.. youtube lo eyyakarla ikkadake ochi revettesko &^%

First Kumar needs to understand the difference between IMPOTENCE(which is a condition he may or maynot be affected with) and IMPORTANCE. 

Chaala videos lo IMPORTANCE ane badulu IMPOTENCE antadu. Email lo kooda manager ki IMPORTANT issue ane badulu IMPOTENT ani pettado ento, manager gaadu apartham chesukuni manodini ella godithey malli ochi crying vidoes pedathadu

I have reported directly to Plant Controller while working at Hospira, NC. As part of Global WINTEL server support team of Hospira, supported WINTEL and Cisco network bridge calls/issues on-site(EST)/off-shore model(IST)/on-call support with WIPRO/Bangalore/India. Week ends shift and coordination of Expandable issues with ERP(SAP) Teams.

I landed in WRONG PLACE and WRONG TIME and my Dodge Caravan was stolen, total loss and thanks to American police for recover it in two hours in Durham. Then I moved to Clayton, THE BEST OF SMALL TOWN AMERICA! America makes Life easy but Life is not easy while stay in America and work for both America and India (both EST and IST time zones) and passed through toughest challenges on the project and successfully deliver my job.

All the above are part of his Linkedin profile btw. Anyone can go find these. 

Ilanti professionalism pettukuni, Tinglish(80% telugu smattered with some English words like IMPOTENT) skills pettukuni he probably expects to see himself be a mid manager in Silicon valley. 

CITI_c$yCITI_c$y

12 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

First Kumar needs to understand the difference between IMPOTENCE(which is a condition he may or maynot be affected with) and IMPORTANCE. 

Chaala videos lo IMPORTANCE ane badulu IMPOTENCE antadu. Email lo kooda manager ki IMPORTANT issue ane badulu IMPOTENT ani pettado ento, manager gaadu apartham chesukuni manodini ella godithey malli ochi crying vidoes pedathadu

new video ki content istunnava mayya PellikaniPrasad

14 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I have reported directly to Plant Controller while working at Hospira, NC. As part of Global WINTEL server support team of Hospira, supported WINTEL and Cisco network bridge calls/issues on-site(EST)/off-shore model(IST)/on-call support with WIPRO/Bangalore/India. Week ends shift and coordination of Expandable issues with ERP(SAP) Teams.

I landed in WRONG PLACE and WRONG TIME and my Dodge Caravan was stolen, total loss and thanks to American police for recover it in two hours in Durham. Then I moved to Clayton, THE BEST OF SMALL TOWN AMERICA! America makes Life easy but Life is not easy while stay in America and work for both America and India (both EST and IST time zones) and passed through toughest challenges on the project and successfully deliver my job.

16 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

All the above are part of his Linkedin profile btw. Anyone can go find these. 

Ilanti professionalism pettukuni, Tinglish(80% telugu smattered with some English words like IMPOTENT) skills pettukuni he probably expects to see himself be a mid manager in Silicon valley. 

CITI_c$yCITI_c$y

@3$%

asal aa grammar enti english lo... anni mistakes aa.. intha age ki inni jobs tarvaatha kuda english proficiency raaledhu antey... its clear he is a dabbarayudu who boasts for getting jobs

Just now, chicchara said:

asal aa grammar enti english lo... anni mistakes aa.. intha age ki inni jobs tarvaatha kuda english proficiency raaledhu antey... its clear he is a dabbarayudu who boasts for getting jobs

Edo APTECH certification chesadanta le 20 years back. Daniki he thinks he's highly skilled, athanu chese technology eppudo outdate ayipoyindi. Mostly maintenance contracts untayi vaatilo, obviously can't expect $100/hr. 

So he cribs and cries on people that learn newer technologies and finds jobs on them, who also don't go around inquiring in office as to what status other colleagues are on. 

Oka job lo manodu ilane andari diggaraku poyi nee status enti, vaadi status enti, nuvvu H1B aa ala ani adiginanduku he got fired within a month.