He made a video about afdb

NinduChandurudu

merit based system lo porapatuna masters chesi h1b meedha unna batch ki gc lu osthe(oorke anukundham) eediki acidity,piles,blood vomitings anni okesari osthay emo ..

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• Quickgun_murugan

• TampaChinnodu

• PellikaniPrasad

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, DaleSteyn1 said:

merit bases system lo porapatuna mastes chesi h1b meedha unna batch ki gc lu osthe eediki acidity,piles,blood vomitings anni okesari osthay emo ..

Already anni unnayi ani doubt. 

Just now, DaleSteyn1 said:

merit bases system lo porapatuna mastes chesi h1b meedha unna batch ki gc lu osthe eediki acidity,piles,blood vomitings anni okesari osthay emo ..

Some of his masterpieces: 

1) Indian degrees are not recognized in USA and they are invalid. 

I told him that it's not about them not being valid, a 4 year Bachelor's from India is technically equivalent(not equal) to a 4 year Bachelor's in the US. And that a 3 year degree like what he did isn't. 

Also asked him that if the degree is invalid as he says, how is it that people are able to come here and do a Master's degree after finishing their Bachelor's in India. Then he goes on a rant and says it's illegal, he doesn't understand the university system here since he came here with a dummy certificate from APTECH from a course done in Ameerpet. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

I told him that it's not about them not being valid, a 4 year Bachelor's from India is technically equivalent(not equal) to a 4 year Bachelor's in the US. And that a 3 year degree like what he did isn't. 

Also asked him that if the degree is invalid as he says, how is it that people are able to come here and do a Master's degree after finishing their Bachelor's in India. Then he goes on a rant and says it's illegal, he doesn't understand the university system here since he came here with a dummy certificate from APTECH from a course done in Ameerpet. 

Adi cheppaka he couldn't discuss and went ahead and blocked me. 

University system in US is a scam annadu, I said it's not just Indian students that come here but students across the world that come here so if it's a scam as he thinks it is he should go ahead and talk to the University board and ask them to stop considering accepting F1 students from India. 

No answer, he merely went on his usual rant in his Tinglish(80% Telugu, 20% English). 

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Adi cheppaka he couldn't discuss and went ahead and blocked me. 

University system in US is a scam annadu, I said it's not just Indian students that come here but students across the world that come here so if it's a scam as he thinks it is he should go ahead and talk to the University board and ask them to stop considering accepting F1 students from India. 

No answer, he merely went on his usual rant in his Tinglish(80% Telugu, 20% English). 

ekkada discuss chesav??

fb or lnkd?

1 hour ago, ram4a said:

Congrats to tennisluvr and Luke...iddaru Youtube Legebrities iyyaru. :D:D

Lol... Ante Kumar uncle DB member aithe.. ID patkuntey inka racha cheyyochu

3 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Fire Fires the fire...I am the fire..

maruvesham lo unna padmanabha simha alias Kumar exclusive nene

I will post a video with 1$ bills.,...ee dollars kosam chasthunnaru janalu america lo :P 

Just now, Crazy_Robert said:

Fire Fires the fire...I am the fire..

maruvesham lo unna padmanabha simha alias Kumar exclusive nene

I will post a video with 1$ bills.,...ee dollars kosam chasthunnaru janalu america lo :P 

U crazy vuncle @3$%

6 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Open ga ochi discuss chesentha ledu le akkada. 

3 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

All his statements are dumb generalizations. 

Yes he made statements about how H1B workers make their wives/spouses sleep with their employers to get their GCs processed in one of his videos. 

Mari ade logic veediki kooda varthistundi gaa. What he's doing is character assassination and generalizations based on race, the sort of hatred that emanates from which ends up making incidents like the one in Kansas earlier this year.