All be nice to Kumar Uncle..he is our guest today

siru

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I don't understand. he made a video about this db?

I've never read threads on him. I read it only because siru posted it. I have no idea who he is.

He's a cult icon, of all H1B coolies. 

6 minutes ago, siru said:

@3$%  aa job ki india nunchi h1 paina okallani tiskovali ani etla anipichindo clients ki...training isthe anyone can do it

Actually can someone PM me the details of his team and manager at JPMC? I think an email to his HR might be helpful, since he seems to be working there on the same visa. 

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Actually can someone PM me the details of his team and manager at JPMC? I think an email to his HR might be helpful, since he seems to be working there on the same visa. 

job pothe frustration mudiri pichi avutadi emo papam..vadiley bro..manaki entertainment anthe

Just now, siru said:

job pothe frustration mudiri pichi avutadi emo papam..vadiley bro..manaki entertainment anthe

Ala ane odilesa, but he doesn't seem to have any idea of how the hiring process happens. Aa video lo ade chepithey daaniki malli edvatam start chesadu, not the one he posted about AFDB the other one with the recruiters sending him messages. 

Anyway Kumar vuncle if you are reading this, I am ready to prove who is fake and who isn't. Nenu FT ga chesi contracting lo ki ocha, started my FT as a recent college graduate. Kavalante I can provide all the proofs, nuvvu US ki emem donga certificates pettukochavo kooda cheppu choostham. 

Andariki fake gallu anduke nee videos meeda padi edustunnaru annavu gaa, all it takes is one to disprove it and I can. Nuvvu H1B gallu resorting to prostitution ani vagavu gaa videos lo, can you prove that? If not, then it purely applies to you and only you. 

7 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Ala ane odilesa, but he doesn't seem to have any idea of how the hiring process happens. Aa video lo ade chepithey daaniki malli edvatam start chesadu, not the one he posted about AFDB the other one with the recruiters sending him messages. 

Anyway Kumar vuncle if you are reading this, I am ready to prove who is fake and who isn't. Nenu FT ga chesi contracting lo ki ocha, started my FT as a recent college graduate. Kavalante I can provide all the proofs, nuvvu US ki emem donga certificates pettukochavo kooda cheppu choostham. 

Andariki fake gallu anduke nee videos meeda padi edustunnaru annavu gaa, all it takes is one to disprove it and I can. Nuvvu H1B gallu resorting to prostitution ani vagavu gaa videos lo, can you prove that? If not, then it purely applies to you and only you. 

pls uncle do something mala YT lo videos pettla antey PISHAB chyaalaaa

Avsaram ithae Sue chasi 10genu  

GOFUNDME start chayee for donations AFDB supports U

recent ga parents and elderly cousins  chusthunaru videos chusi asking about K uncle