H1b Transfer to a Full time Job, Need Inputs ?

Porsche_

56 minutes ago, Porsche_ said:

Ok got it. Problem with Company B no Indians at all. All are citizens so they are not sure about these immigration policies. They discussed with there attorney and said we can do H1b transfer for now but nothing about GC. so in dielma

Company B can do h1b extension using company A I140 during h1b transfer. I was in the same boat and got extension and transfer at the same time using old I140.

But the question remains whether the same old company A I140 can be used multiple times or not by the new employer B for future h1b extensions?

13 minutes ago, sandie said:

waste.. peace of mind undadhu. look for something else. Goodluck

yea think so. No one is taking fte outside with H1 and GC, and I was sick of contracting. Guess the modern slavery keeps going on and on ..

1 hour ago, Porsche_ said:

Hi Guys,

Last 7 years ga contracting with Company A with  I140 approved over a year ago. Got an FTE offer from Company B they are willing to do H1b Transfer but not committing anything about green card my question is

1) My H1b expires in 2019 based on my Employer A. once the H1b is transferred to Employer B. In 2019 can I apply for H1 Extension (over 6 years) Based on I140 approval from company A.

2) What if company B never applies for my Green card. Can I still continue working and making extensions based on the old I140 approved by employer A until my PD becomes Current ?

3) When PD becomes current then for I485 do I need to go back to my old employer ?  please share your inputs thank you. sick and tired of contracting...

enough reason not to pursue company B

2 minutes ago, Porsche_ said:

yea think so. No one is taking fte outside with H1 and GC, and I was sick of contracting. Guess the modern slavery keeps going on and on ..

keep on looking for other opportunities. you will get it may take time.

8 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

2 H1s and 0 GCs company ki FT veltava.. ^^

Everyone have to start from begining .. so recent ga h1s hire chesthunademo 

53 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

2 H1s and 0 GCs company ki FT veltava.. ^^

That company B is a very Big company with revenue of 3 BIllion per year. It is just that there IT is very small and they don't hire frequently. Got the Job from a known referral in that company. Most of the staff are citizens, It is very much sought after by the Americans as they have lot of incentivies and vacation period and no one was laid off from it past 40 years. Only GC is stooping me now even though I have I140 approved over a year ago.

16 minutes ago, Porsche_ said:

That company B is a very Big company with revenue of 3 BIllion per year. It is just that there IT is very small and they don't hire frequently. Got the Job from a known referral in that company. Most of the staff are citizens, It is very much sought after by the Americans as they have lot of incentivies and vacation period and no one was laid off from it past 40 years. Only GC is stooping me now even though I have I140 approved over a year ago.

after reading my post u will find lot of trolls any way here it is.

i am veteran of 3 PERMS 2 140s and changed 2 jobs so far after initial 140 in 2011 on h1b since 2006. after all my experience i am telling you its just not worth it.. every time they apply PERM your BP goes up its the one takes too long time ...with uscis backups and trump rules dont even think about it...just stay where u are..

25 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

after reading my post u will find lot of trolls any way here it is.

i am veteran of 3 PERMS 2 140s and changed 2 jobs so far after initial 140 in 2011 on h1b since 2006. after all my experience i am telling you its just not worth it.. every time they apply PERM your BP goes up its the one takes too long time ...with uscis backups and trump rules dont even think about it...just stay where u are..

Thank you!!