Cbn place lo vere vadu unte

machoman

11 minutes ago, machoman said:

Cbi muskundi ga cbn.lage jagan case lu.em.avav bjp full.sup to jagan

mari adhey Amit Shah and Modi telivi !  they swing both sides

Just now, Babu_Moshai said:

he is now planning to ride on two motorcycles  Caste and religion. Andukey conversions rate was also very high for Christianity during YSR region. they also planned to get a church on Tirumala hill.

YSR basically wanted to get all the Christianity funds. earleir GUM( by K.A Paul) was in full swing in coastal Andhra. vaadini side chesi Brother Anil Kumar ni paiki lepaadu.

inka cheppali antey K.A Paul was better.. I went to couple of his meetings and they were good. He only preached christianity and held prayers. ee bro Anil kumar laaga varshama raaa..raaa lanti stunts chusinattu gurthu.

His peace mission also helped many people in god zillas.  vaadini side chesi conversion money antha YSR and co  mingesaaru.

yeah ah money ayithe mingesaru

9 minutes ago, Arya2 said:

but bayata talk emitante. nellore lo jagan close relatives cheppina vishayam. ysr meedaki velle vaadu ani buthulu titte vadu ani, not sure how much truth it was. there was a talk

My Brothers close friend was YSR PA. I confirm that it is 100% true. He is being spoiled by YS Vijayamma..

YSR was totally against him and his grey works. Jagan also used CM page as his personal office in the absence of YSR on his official works