vagator

pulibidda

yesterday i was in vagator beach..for a psychedelic trance hippie party(secretly organised)..restricted entry..i sat on the beach rock watching the sea feeling the waves all night..in the cosmic light  of universe..it was very different experience..  

have you ever done this?

41 minutes ago, Idassamed said:

Are you a druggie? You need immediate medical assistance.

i didnt even do weed..just alchohol and ciggarete

just telling beach in the night was beautiful

1 hour ago, pulibidda said:

yesterday i was in vagator beach..for a psychedelic trance hippie party(secretly organised)..restricted entry..i sat on the beach rock watching the sea feeling the waves all night..in the cosmic light  of universe..it was very different experience..  

have you ever done this?

yes, I have done that many times. But it was in confined space (theater). You can get that too for 10$. Just find a theater that plays movie Titanic in 3D

19 minutes ago, pulibidda said:

i didnt even do weed..just alchohol and ciggarete

just telling beach in the night was beautiful

lol..so much for all the preaching , stop smoking else you will kill yourself and others around you 

4 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

lol..so much for all the preaching , stop smoking else you will kill yourself and others around you 

you dont know life..when you cant have death..

1 minute ago, pulibidda said:

you dont know life..when you cant have death..

ha...so harming others is good and you defend it with some silly quote? you must be great bro..

4 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

ha...so harming others is good and you defend it with some silly quote? you must be great bro..

harming?

when you dont have the grace to accept death you are not worth enjoying your life..

FYI , you seem to be naive bro , smoking harms others around you (inhaling passive smoke is dangerous too) , some of its harmful chemicals will stick on your dress and will harm kids (if you have them ) 

6 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

FYI , you seem to be naive bro , smoking harms others around you (inhaling passive smoke is dangerous too) , some of its harmful chemicals will stick on your dress and will harm kids (if you have them ) 

ok..there was a lot breeze then..no chance of passive smoking

thanks for your suggestion i appreciate it

3 hours ago, pulibidda said:

have you ever done this?

I did in Goa it was awesome, no party just by myself