AWS Certification

bisketraja

Developer Associate Certification chesara evaraina? Any info on how to get training? 

Career lo use avthundi ani cheddam anukuntunna. Any insights?

Thanks in advance

1 hour ago, bisketraja said:

Developer Associate Certification chesara evaraina? Any info on how to get training? 

Career lo use avthundi ani cheddam anukuntunna. Any insights?

Thanks in advance

I have done the AWS Associate Architect certification, and studied for the Developer Associate although I didn't take the certification. 

A lot of concepts are similar between the two certification exams, AWS Developer Associate exam is useful if you wish to work on development in AWS ecosphere, or come from a developer background. A lot of emphasis is on best practices for API management, code level security, SDKs etc. 

Good luck. 

Follow Ryan's course in Udemy. 10$ with group on. Worth it.

Easiest of all 3 associate exams. 

Don't just write the exam and certified. Propose some solutions for your company in AWS. I can guarantee, if your firm is small or mid-size firm, someone from your company will probably be already looking at hybrid cloud solutions. 

29 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I have done the AWS Associate Architect certification, and studied for the Developer Associate although I didn't take the certification. 

A lot of concepts are similar between the two certification exams, AWS Developer Associate exam is useful if you wish to work on development in AWS ecosphere, or come from a developer background. A lot of emphasis is on best practices for API management, code level security, SDKs etc. 

Good luck. 

Thanks much bro. What about training? Online best training sites emaina unnaya? Or anyone from India?

8 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Follow Ryan's course in Udemy. 10$ with group on. Worth it.

Easiest of all 3 associate exams. 

Don't just write the exam and certified. Propose some solutions for your company in AWS. I can guarantee, if your firm is small or mid-size firm, someone from your company will probably be already looking at hybrid cloud solutions. 

Ryan's is somewhat outdated now. Linux Academy revise chesthu untadu time to time. Plus provides labs as part of the package. 

57 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Ryan's is somewhat outdated now. Linux Academy revise chesthu untadu time to time. Plus provides labs as part of the package. 

Yes, but will bring the content up to date very soon. This guy has become so famous in AWS circle, people are taking selfies with him in all aws conferences. 

I heard he got 10M $ funding to develop more specialized content and trailing on Azure, Google, Salesforce cloud.