Having chest pain

BReBeL

Chest pain vasthundi last three days nundi ..had full alcohol for three days during weekend..and then started heartburn and digestion problem..now moodu rojula nundi pain vasthundi ..masthu bayam aithundani i went to urgent care ..ekg chesaru and they said my heart rate is low not to be worried ani cheppi er ki recommend chesaru...i am afraid n freaked out...#$1

acidity chala ekkuvaithe heartburn and gundela meeda baruvu undi ani pisthundi..fiber ekkuva tinu..caffeine taggginchu..podduna levagane atleast 2 glasses water tagu..konni rojula varaku

• Upvote 1

Just now, BReBeL said:

Thanks bhayyas I will follow it from now...no more alcohol and hopefully it shud be acidity only#$1..bayam ga undu chaala..what would be the results ani

hit the gym...do workouts...

2 minutes ago, BReBeL said:

Thanks bhayyas I will follow it from now...no more alcohol and hopefully it shud be acidity only#$1..bayam ga undu chaala..what would be the results ani

Bhayyam ekkuvaite that adds to your anxiety which would complicate more, feel relaxed slowly it will be back to normal soon...