Having chest pain

BReBeL

32 minutes ago, BReBeL said:

Chest pain vasthundi last three days nundi ..had full alcohol for three days during weekend..and then started heartburn and digestion problem..now moodu rojula nundi pain vasthundi ..masthu bayam aithundani i went to urgent care ..ekg chesaru and they said my heart rate is low not to be worried ani cheppi er ki recommend chesaru...i am afraid n freaked out...#$1

Bhai

1 hour ago, BReBeL said:

Chest pain vasthundi last three days nundi ..had full alcohol for three days during weekend..and then started heartburn and digestion problem..now moodu rojula nundi pain vasthundi ..masthu bayam aithundani i went to urgent care ..ekg chesaru and they said my heart rate is low not to be worried ani cheppi er ki recommend chesaru...i am afraid n freaked out...#$1

Eat water melon, cucumber ... drink lots of water. Don't eat raw onions for a day or two.

ENO untey oka 2 times tagu, dehydration valla ayintadhi ...

Has been through this in  nov- dec 2013.

Common causes 

1.Heart burning - because of excess eating before going to bed 

2.Excessive coffee drinking 

3.Excessive dehydration because of less water consumption and excessive alcohol

4.Over weight issues 

called 911 thinking im having heart attack (age 28) and then they came in took ecg at home and everything looks normal.At this moment when i called 911 realized how many dependencies i have in life and what happens to that now if something goes wrong.

This thinking carried over with me for 1 month to 1 year and then i decided to get control on my life .

In 2014 nov started slowly walking and then running and following with some good food habits  and timings that you eat .so later by april 2015 lost 40 lbs which i come to normal weight and maintaining that weight till today and never had heart burn in this 3 years after weight loss.Felling very happy then ever in life.

Dont want to bore you here but just passing my story just for inspiration if that helps.

Good luck, dont worry you can definitely get over with this but needs some dedication which makes as a better person on whole.

Let me know if you need any help

1 hour ago, BReBeL said:

Stop smoking and drinking alchol.Potav ani nee heart direct ga cheputhundi listen to your heart

1 hour ago, BReBeL said:

super mari ah deng*** taagudu aapu

Basu naku telsi idi combination of Bp+ High acidity problem  because you were drinking too much your heart rate can be down temp thats nothing to worry 

i have had this issue before so nothing to worry 

1) since its more of acidity issue i would say don't run because running increases stomach acid you can once acidity issue is settled down

2) you can go for a walk regularly don't  cause too much stress on your stomach  (Consider low intensity exercise)

2) don't   drink milk if you ever have to drink cold milk 

3) don't  eat chapatis for a while eat things which digest fast like idli

4) for a week eat as much as white rice+ majiga as possible (you need carbs to suppress  acid) so the acidity issue settles down 

5) drink as much coconut water as possible 

6) drink as much water as possible  

7) Big NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo To Alchoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool 

8) eat as less salt as possible that will keep your blood pressure down 

9) stay fit n healthy 

10) good luck brother 

• Like 1

okasari doctor dagara chuyinchukunte better kada...badakam tho avoid cheyadu...mona na cough severe ayipote  went to see doctor..desi doctor anadu ...antanta insurances petukoni doctors ante raru enti desis ani..

makkuganlu china jwaram ochina ochi..bills egotestaru ata..braces_1