Immigration Issue - Urgent

yankees

1 hour ago, yankees said:

I have a situation here, could you help me out on the below scenario.

My cousin started working in a company X (Consulting firm) from January 2008. His GC process got initiated in company X with a priority date 08/2013 and he ended up having approved I140 with company X.

In May 2015 he transferred his H1 to a Client Y. As soon as he transferred his H1 to the direct client Y, his approved I140 got revoked by company X since he is no longer with the company. Client Y initiated his Labor process in 2016, but due to some budget issues Client Y terminated his role in March 2017.

In April 2017 he applied H1 transfer to another Consulting firm Z with revoked I140 and had approval until 07/2020. Last week he had an offer with a reputed Client A (direct Client) in Columbus, but Client A is not accepting his transfer since his I140 with Company X got revoked.

I know that Client A can still transfer his H1, but still Client A is not accepting his transfer because his I140 is revoked. Could you please help me out on this situation and let me know the possible steps.

Urgent Bhayyas Cousin ki , evaraina Immigration attorneys vunte cheppandi..

how can we convince the client.. immigration attorneys telisina valllu vunnara...attorney tho chepisthe ok na 

lite teeskomanu

Client A gadu edi cheptey adi.Ayina veedi kakruti enti inni emp jump kotadam? Okasari fulltime bokka padindi kada malli FT risk.Manchiga z dagara batikeymanu

2 hours ago, yankees said:

how can we convince the client.. immigration attorneys telisina valllu vunnara...attorney tho chepisthe ok na ani na question... sorry if im not clear

vadu transfer chesukonu ani cheppaka how can you go against him by hiring attorney ila force kuda cheyacha by submitting some documents for hiring.... 

Just now, BostonBullodu said:

vadu transfer chesukonu ani cheppaka how can you go against him by hiring attorney ila force kuda cheyacha by submitting some documents for hiring.... 

ento mari etu pothondo 

2 hours ago, argadorn said:

manchidha uncle....question ki 20 undhi ...no issues but correct ga chepthada ...did you try it 

Ya tried..lady name indu liladhar

38 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

ledu bhayya...im asking here ala cheyocha ani

u cannot influence A.

incase influence cheste valla iMmigration Team bisket annatu prove aitadi.

so no way they will accept it.