I-140 H1b extension question

Lord_LLapakDas

Bros, Currently on h1b with 140 approved with employer A. Changed to employer B and got 1 year extension. now I have 7 months left and to get visa extension again, does employer B(my current) has to file perm again? or can he use the I-140 that I have from company A.

Please advice

5 minutes ago, Lord_LLapakDas said:

Bros, Currently on h1b with 140 approved with employer A. Changed to employer B and got 1 year extension. now I have 7 months left and to get visa extension again, does employer B(my current) has to file perm again? or can he use the I-140 that I have from company A.

Please advice

he or you can use previous approved i140 

9 minutes ago, Lord_LLapakDas said:

Please advice

LTT for experts... 

Hi Bro , you can use your I140 from A for extensions without PERM from B.I have seen some of my colleagues getting extensions with I140 from companies they used to work for long time back.They changed 2-3 companies with this I140.Btw why you got only 1 year extension?Are you doing contracting job or FT job?

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, infoseeker786 said:

Hi Bro , you can use your I140 from A for extensions without PERM from B.I have seen some of my colleagues getting extensions with I140 from companies they used to work for long time back.They changed 2-3 companies with this I140.Btw why you got only 1 year extension?Are you doing contracting job or FT job?

tnx BRo.. Contracting.. These days even u have i140 u wont get extension for 3 years...its case by case

6 minutes ago, Lord_LLapakDas said:

tnx BRo.. Contracting.. These days even u have i140 u wont get extension for 3 years...its case by case

thats based on documentation you provide nothing do with I140 approved or not.... 

52 minutes ago, infoseeker786 said:

are u sure about this. As long as your employer A retain GC, then its all good to go ?

Just now, nildesparandom said:

are u sure about this. As long as your employer A retain GC, then its all good to go ?

first time extension easy untadi but multiple extensions inka evariki kaledu ippati varaku or that i'm not aware of 

multiple extensions ayina vallu vachi cheppali... 

3 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

first time extension easy untadi but multiple extensions inka evariki kaledu ippati varaku or that i'm not aware of 

multiple extensions ayina vallu vachi cheppali... 

what do you mean by that? 

Same Q nenu ma attorney ni adigithe he said NO issues as long as the existing i140 is Approved/Active

1 minute ago, Srimantudu said:

what do you mean by that? 

Same Q nenu ma attorney ni adigithe he said NO issues as long as the existing i140 is Approved/Active

thats stilll a ? evaraian mutliple extension through emp A 140 approved ayina vallu when working for emp b vachi cheppali

attorney specualtion correct eh kavachu but mana thoti variki approve ayindi ante adoka dhairyam kada bhayya... 

1 minute ago, BostonBullodu said:

thats stilll a ? evaraian mutliple extension through emp A 140 approved ayina vallu when working for emp b vachi cheppali

attorney specualtion correct eh kavachu but mana thoti variki approve ayindi ante adoka dhairyam kada bhayya... 

k naku aite aindi ..company B used my previous i140 and company C also used my i140. 

13 minutes ago, nildesparandom said:

Yes.I am sure.Incase of my colleagues , their employers were not able to  cancel I140  because they stayed with the employer more than 6 months after I140 approval

4 minutes ago, Srimantudu said:

k naku aite aindi ..company B used my previous i140 and company C also used my i140. 

so nuvvu company B and C tho GC process start cheyaleda ? so still retaining your old GC from A ?

Just now, nildesparandom said:

so nuvvu company B and C tho GC process start cheyaleda ? so still retaining your old GC from A ?

C ipudu start cheyincha, still attorney ni adigina next extension undi ee lopu C tho approve avala compulsory ani, they said NO

To be precise, 3 years extensions may be granted until a final decision is made to

(1) revoke an approved Immigration Visa(i140) 

(2) approve or deny an IV application [NOTE: this refers to a permanent visa issued by the embassy/consulate abroad],

or (3) approve or deny an adjustment of status application.

idi attorney reply for your Q