Ram mandir @Ayodhya bjp pundakors why not talking??

psycopk

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4Vikram

• psycopk

• Android_Halwa

• JANASENA

Just now, 4Vikram said:

Ilantivi chepu mante nenu kuda chepta vuncle mastu but to the fact yes I believe in CBN as well but I hate the lie propaganda.. friends cheptunaru he is doing good ani but that doesn't make us to believe in everything what he says right

i am not trying to convince you.. but i believe in cbn..

Just now, psycopk said:

when did they say.. any reference? 

Ram temple can be built at disputed site, mosque at a distance: Shia Board

File Pic

File Pic

New Delhi: The Shia Wakf Board joined the Ram Mandir-Babri Masjid tussle, filing an affidavit at the Supreme Court where it suggested the temple be built at the disputed site and the mosque be located at a reasonable distance in a Muslim-dominated area.

The dispute is centered on a plot of land in Ayodhya that Hindus say was the birthplace of their god Ram. The spot is where the Babri Masjid stood, before being demolished by Hindu mobs in 1992.

The case is in court with the Muslim side being represented by the Sunni and Shia Waqf Boards.

The Shia board said, in an affidavit filed recently, the Sunni board has no stake in the case since the mosque was a Shia property. “And only Shia central Waqf board, UP, is entitled to negotiate and arrive at a peaceful settlement with other remaining stake holders,” it said.

The affidavit said that proximity of “place of worships should be avoided in as much as both denominations using loudspeakers tend to disturb religious performance of each other often leading to conflicts and acrimony”.

“And to bring a quietus to the issue, masjid can be located in a Muslim-dominated area at a reasonable distance from the most revered place of birth of Ram.”

The affidavit follows on a decision by the Shia board late last month to stake claim to the Ayodhya site.

“The board has authorised me to pursue the case, which we lost in 1945 to Sunni Waqf Board because of the sloppy manner in which it was dealt by our then council,” Shia Waqf Board chief Waseem Rizvi told Hindustan Times on July 28.

In its affidavit, the board made it clear that it favours a peaceful solution to the dispute.

1 minute ago, psycopk said:

mahabaratam... as it is ga vinte.. karna is not a good person at all.. mana movies chusi influence avutunam gani.. asalu mahabarata yuddam ravataniki one of the key reason is karna.. dhuryodana kante karna more dangerous..

I believe it is more like the way we take anipistadi vuncle, because Karna istamga chesna vatiki kana vagdhanalu itharula influence situations vala chesnavi chaala unai.. it is the way you take it. My favorite character in Mahabaratha, Krishnudu chesnavi chepichinavi kuda alane untai one side you hate it but on the other side you get reality...

3 minutes ago, psycopk said:

aa planning results..future generations enjoy chestai.. adi ardam cheskovali ante meku kastam ee le..

emi cheyalenodu anni nene chestha...just future generations ki panikostayi antadu anta...

present generation ki tindi tippalu lekkunte future generations ki world class capital katti evanki 

avi chudanika evadu bratiki vundadu...

2 minutes ago, psycopk said:

i am not trying to convince you.. but i believe in cbn..

I am not either vuncle just saying what I feel like.. I do as well as there was and is not better option then him.. 

1 minute ago, 4Vikram said:

I believe it is more like the way we take anipistadi vuncle, because Karna istamga chesna vatiki kana vagdhanalu itharula influence situations vala chesnavi chaala unai.. it is the way you take it. My favorite character in Mahabaratha, Krishnudu chesnavi chepichinavi kuda alane untai one side you hate it but on the other side you get reality...

mahabaratam motham loki... dramaraju.. ultimate man.. i thought wrong of him before.. but after listening to it compeltely.. i came to know how amazing perosnality he was..

Just now, Pipucbn said:

Amaravathi secretariat level lo World Class Construction kadu kada fast ga aiponiki. Edho Delhi local level lo kadtharu... so time padthadi 

ade kadatam.. planning idi ani chepe vadu edi??

just for some silly and stupid people who think they are from yellow planet and the world around them is yellow...remember, there is a saffron which is bigger than the 1000 KM coastline.

NDA has not gained complete majority yet...Its majority in LokSabha and Largest party in Rajya Sabha..

Being largest party in Rajya Sabha doesnt mean its the majority party. It will be mid 2018 by the time BJP gets through the majority mark. 

And three important things that will come up after gaining majority in both houses are UCC,Repeal of Article 370 and legistlative solutionway to build Ram Mandir. 

Most people especially yellow brand dosent know what these thinsg are as they are pretty much concentrated on PPT's at the moment, of course eenadu paper headlines which will only say about great things people plan to do but not present day where people are struggling to live.

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

just for some silly and stupid people who think they are from yellow planet and the world around them is yellow...remember, there is a saffron which is bigger than the 1000 KM coastline.

NDA has not gained complete majority yet...Its majority in LokSabha and Largest party in Rajya Sabha..

Being largest party in Rajya Sabha doesnt mean its the majority party. It will be mid 2018 by the time BJP gets through the majority mark. 

And three important things that will come up after gaining majority in both houses are UCC,Repeal of Article 370 and legistlative solutionway to build Ram Mandir. 

Most people especially yellow brand dosent know what these thinsg are as they are pretty much concentrated on PPT's at the moment, of course eenadu paper headlines which will only say about great things people plan to do but not present day where people are struggling to live.

*=:

43 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

yourock

2 Types Of Rs. 500 Notes? 'Biggest Scam Of Century'         &.,?

2 Rs. 500-note images, claims they're of different size

"Today we have discovered why the government took the demonetization decision. The RBI prints two types of currency notes. These are of different size and different design... how is it possible?"

One for the BJP party and one for the government - there are two kinds of Rs. 500 notes and two kinds of Rs. 2,000 notes

Slight difference in size, design of notes is possible: Finance Ministry