Negotiating a job offer

nerdyIndian

Bros - naku oka job interview ayyindi and recruiter response and feedback chaala positive ga undi , how should i respond to this email ?naku inka 2 companies lo interviews jarugutunnayi but i want to work in this XXX company , nenu salary $$$$$$ vastundi ani cheppa ippudu na response meeda interview effect untada ani doubt ? how do i respond to this email and follow up to her

"The feedback from your meetings was positive.  They have a couple of other candidates interviewing this week.  They will review and evaluate candidates in process and plan to make a decision the beginning of next week.  What is your interest level in XXX company at this point and how do they compare to other opportunities you are reviewing?"

4 minutes ago, nerdyIndian said:

Bros - naku oka job interview ayyindi and recruiter response and feedback chaala positive ga undi , how should i respond to this email ?naku inka 2 companies lo interviews jarugutunnayi but i want to work in this XXX company , nenu salary $$$$$$ vastundi ani cheppa ippudu na response meeda interview effect untada ani doubt ? how do i respond to this email and follow up to her

"The feedback from your meetings was positive.  They have a couple of other candidates interviewing this week.  They will review and evaluate candidates in process and plan to make a decision the beginning of next week.  What is your interest level in XXX company at this point and how do they compare to other opportunities you are reviewing?"

mundu job confirm avvani bhayya. neku kakunda vere vadiki job offer isthe em chesthav

5 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

mundu job confirm avvani bhayya. neku kakunda vere vadiki job offer isthe em chesthav

What is your interest level in XXX company at this point and how do they compare to other opportunities you are reviewing? - deeniki ela respond avvanu @bhaigan bro

2 minutes ago, nerdyIndian said:

What is your interest level in XXX company at this point and how do they compare to other opportunities you are reviewing? - deeniki ela respond avvanu @bhaigan bro

ne position gurinchi and ne interests gurinchi mix chesi, manchi offer ani cheppu

atlane, neeku inka lined up interviews unayi manchi companies tho unayi ani chepu.

appudu recruite gaadu ninnu push cheyaniki chustadu

asalu nee currant salary enduku cheppav? you dont have to tell. If they ask you, you should say "Why would you need my current salary??"  and ask them to discuss how much are you willing to pay for this role/position. 

Remember you should never reveal sal. Ayina villa telivitetalu gani..thokkalo negotiations...current sal thiskoni daniki oka 5 to 10 % ekkuva cheptaru or sometimes same sal 

Another way to politely say is, I liked the project & the team that you are building. I would like to be part of it, but only thing im thinking is about compensation. it seems bit low ani cheppi oka 5K ekkuva adagali 

This is after they confirm.,

After confirmation, if we ask 5 to 10K more, they will definetely agree. Because, finding another candidate coz of 5K will be more expensive & time consuming task for them..so they will mostly agree. this worked most of the time

good luck

1 hour ago, nerdyIndian said:

dont reply with your opinion. just ask for what's the offer ? give me an offer and couple of days to decide ani cheppu anthey 

2 hours ago, nerdyIndian said:

Don't worry you got only 50 marks out of 100 .  

Point 1. Never share your current salary. 

Secondly, you made your case. Sit back and relax. If you do anything more, you will be perceived as not so trust worthy.

good luck 

job title enti? Manager or dev etc.. location enti? GC chestunara? Niku idi tappa veredi dikku leda? Aa company witch aa? Tellollada? Ivi cheptey salaha baga istaru

3 hours ago, Cheppanu_Brother said:

Point 1. Never share your current salary. 

Secondly, you made your case. Sit back and relax. If you do anything more, you will be perceived as not so trust worthy.

good luck 

not sure if it works all the time..white hr's ask when u quote how much now you are making some times even w2. until you have niche skills i dont think h1b required  people has any say..