Negotiating a job offer

nerdyIndian

7 hours ago, nerdyIndian said:

Bros - naku oka job interview ayyindi and recruiter response and feedback chaala positive ga undi , how should i respond to this email ?naku inka 2 companies lo interviews jarugutunnayi but i want to work in this XXX company , nenu salary $$$$$$ vastundi ani cheppa ippudu na response meeda interview effect untada ani doubt ? how do i respond to this email and follow up to her

"The feedback from your meetings was positive.  They have a couple of other candidates interviewing this week.  They will review and evaluate candidates in process and plan to make a decision the beginning of next week.  What is your interest level in XXX company at this point and how do they compare to other opportunities you are reviewing?"

Tell them XXX is still your priority and you are thrilled to be part of the company and eager to contribute to team. You do not have to talk about salary again. When they asked about about other opportunities, it is not just about salary. Salary & perks is just one part, other things include your career goals, company growth, responsibilities of your job etc.,

You need to make it look like salary is not the only criteria to judge an opportunity, other wise you will look bad for HR. Make it look like working for company XXX is your dream. Once posiiton is confirmed, do the negotiation. 

Naaku recent ga ide jarigindi. W2 adigadu. Nenu call chesi nenu idi expect chesthunna, if you can match or beat that number  then I will take the offer ani cheppa.

18 hours ago, hurry123 said:

asalu nee currant salary enduku cheppav? you dont have to tell. If they ask you, you should say "Why would you need my current salary??"  and ask them to discuss how much are you willing to pay for this role/position. 

Remember you should never reveal sal. Ayina villa telivitetalu gani..thokkalo negotiations...current sal thiskoni daniki oka 5 to 10 % ekkuva cheptaru or sometimes same sal 

asked but recruiter insisted how much i am looking for so that she can check if the position is in that range...

17 hours ago, Cheppanu_Brother said:

Point 1. Never share your current salary. 

Secondly, you made your case. Sit back and relax. If you do anything more, you will be perceived as not so trust worthy.

good luck 

thanks bro yup waiting ...

16 hours ago, evadra_rowdy said:

job title enti? Manager or dev etc.. location enti? GC chestunara? Niku idi tappa veredi dikku leda? Aa company witch aa? Tellollada? Ivi cheptey salaha baga istaru

senior Dev , NYC, GC - yes, company Grubhub