ori Durant ga...India ante only Taj Mahal ye kaadu..chala undi.

Spartan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• siru

• MRI

• Vishwaksena

• Bangaruu

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, CVR said:

nallola neighbourhood nundi ochindu aani view evad care sestaad....arey India America,Dubai lekka unte ikkadiki enduk ostaam ra 

No offense to u but.. am pretty sure more ppl care in india care abt his views than urs

its not even close.. but funny to think u can say that about KD

20 minutes ago, siru said:

He didn't go for slums.. he said on the way to tajmahal there were lots of underprivileged ppl

Nenu general ga cheppa KD gurinchi kadu.. naku telisina vallatho experience 

KD advocatee laga unnav andarini mandhalisthu @3$%

17 minutes ago, 50Paise said:

Nenu general ga cheppa KD gurinchi kadu.. naku telisina vallatho experience 

KD advocatee laga unnav andarini mandhalisthu @3$%

KD is my fav ball player 

19 minutes ago, psycopk said:

I like the honesty in this thread... looks like only our chittinaidu is feeling bad.. sorry for you buddy... i could have felt bad before division.. but now.. who cares... 

@3$% honesty a bonga..sagam mandi replies are soleley wrt TS only.

ade vere vadu vesi unte reaciton inkola undedi.

dont feel for me ba..im fine.

Just now, Suhaas said:

And just like that, his visit for charity and betterment of the game/league is no longer the headline.

adi ekkada highlight cheyaledu pichakuntla media.

2 hours ago, Spartan said:

NBA Superstar and MVP of the 2017 NBA Finals, Kevin Durant was in India recently to promote basketball. He took part in activities in the NBA Academy and also visited the Taj Mahal.

Talking about his visit, Durant said it was a unique experience and nothing like he imagined.

“It’s a country that’s 20 years behind in terms of knowledge and experience. You see cows in the street, monkeys running around everywhere, hundreds of people on the side of the road, a million cars and no traffic violations. Just a bunch of underprivileged people there and they want to learn how to play basketball. That s*** was really, really dope to me,” he said, talking to The Athletic.

Describing his visit to the iconic Taj Mahal, Durant said that it was an eye opener. Narrating an incident, he said: “Yeah. As I was driving up to the Taj Mahal, like I said, I thought that this would be holy ground, super protected, very very clean. And as I’m driving up, it’s like, s***, this used to remind me of some neighborhoods I would ride through as a kid. Mud in the middle of the street, houses were not finished but there were people living in them. No doors. No windows. The cows in the street, stray dogs and then, boom, Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of the world. It’s like holy s—, this was built 500 years ago and everyone comes here. It’s just an eye-opener,” he said

Talking about his overall trip, Golden State Warriors star said he expected India to be similar to Dubai.

“Um, it was a unique experience. I went with no expectation, no view on what it’s supposed to be like. I usually go to places where I at least have a view in my head. India, I’m thinking I’m going to be around palaces and royalty and gold — basically thought I was going to Dubai. Then when I landed there, I saw the culture and how they live and it was rough.

actually i got the same feeling when i visited taj mahal last year , the place is like shitt ..... the surrounding area is so polluted that u can always smell the chemicals released by the industries in to the air  , stinking yamuna river looked more or less like our moosi river ...  the roads were just pathetic ..

Taj mahal and everything inside the compound was really beautiful though 

1 hour ago, siru said:

No offense to u but.. am pretty sure more ppl care in india care abt his views than urs

its not even close.. but funny to think u can say that about KD

lol...I never expressed my views I only criticized his views.

Yes, I can say that about KD or whoever I like...why not? Kevin who...fk KD