• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JaiHoTelangana

• JANASENA

• nildesparandom

• dollar vora

On 8/12/2017 at 1:04 PM, tom brady said:

Most important thing from financial perspective is ur house shd never be a burden to you....if u wanna rent it out after few years..ur monthly payment + HOA+ taxes n expenses should equal the rent you gonna get...

Agreed. I rent two houses. denemma naaku oka inti meeda 400-500 kantey migaldu and EOY malla capital gain tax okkati malla 33% anukunta gurhtun ledu sarigga. EOD manaki oka illu migulthundi anthey.  I somehow feel renting a property is a liability. @~`

On 8/13/2017 at 8:36 AM, JaiHoTelangana said:

Seller gives 3% commission of the home value to seller agent and buyer agent. Buyer agent will give 1.5% to seller for closing costs. Closing cost 4K daka aitadi

ok so 300K inti mida 3% buyer agent ki vastadi ante 9k andulo half vadu buyer ki istada? is that a rule or does it depend on negotiation? 

7 minutes ago, dollar vora said:

ok so 300K inti mida 3% buyer agent ki vastadi ante 9k andulo half vadu buyer ki istada? is that a rule or does it depend on negotiation? 

negotiation

29 minutes ago, dollar vora said:

haha rule kadu bhayya..thats how the agent makes money..like we get salary

andulo adagatam ante inka mana istam...like desis 2nd job kinda chestaru idi..so they give usually. Who ever is doing this as primary job, probably wont

yes, I talked to one of the realtor tella agent from redfin, he said alantidi  1 or 2 % ichedi emi ledu, but i will provide full service and knowledge ani cheppadu and edo contract kooda sign cheyali annadu. Is that true..? or can we go with multiple agents. Please advise

Just now, Fida said:

yes, I talked to one of the realtor tella agent from redfin, he said alantidi  1 or 2 % ichedi emi ledu, but i will provide full service and knowledge ani cheppadu and edo contract kooda sign cheyali annadu. Is that true..? or can we go with multiple agents. Please advise

If I was you I'll go with multiple agents whoever is cheaper.