Help in buying a diamond ring in USA

karthikgnv

Bhayyas,

Anyone had experience in buying a diamond ring as a gift to wife/gf.. I am not able to make a decision if I go to store.. they are showing me certified/ uncertified ... Yededoo cheptunnaru vayya shops la..

India lekka ledu ikada .. chala different ga undii ... 

Any pointers.. anyone????

1 minute ago, ManchiDonga said:

nenu kay jewels la konna.....naa suggestion , dont go more than 500 price... 1/4 carat or 1/3 carat... all look similar...

shop la vellagane.. nee budget ki oka 150 add chesi cheppu... aa range la choopimanu. then negotiate and add some coupon to bring to your budget.

always take these in store.. never buy online even if you get 50% off...

if you have online coupon , show them in store.. they will match it.  Ask them to call customer service from store, they will be able to apply the coupon after calling customer service. Worked for me.

Always take life time warranty package... this covers cleaning once in 6 months(mandatory), if you loose any stones in ring, they will replace for free. Its just 70-100, but its worth it.

one more advantage with this package is, if you want to buy some thing in future, you can replace this any time and you get full money as credit and can be applied to future purchases. 

ne lanti love gurus lekaney na jeevitham innellu sanka naakindi bhayya

17 minutes ago, ManchiDonga said:

nenu kay jewels la konna.....naa suggestion , dont go more than 500 price... 1/4 carat or 1/3 carat... all look similar...

shop la vellagane.. nee budget ki oka 150 add chesi cheppu... aa range la choopimanu. then negotiate and add some coupon to bring to your budget.

if you have online coupon , show them in store.. they will match it.  Ask them to call customer service from store, they will be able to apply the coupon after calling customer service. Worked for me.

Always take life time warranty package... this covers cleaning once in 6 months(mandatory), if you loose any stones in ring, they will replace for free. Its just 70-100, but its worth it.

one more advantage with this package is, if you want to buy some thing in future, you can replace this any time and you get full money as credit and can be applied to future purchases. 

*=:

19 minutes ago, ManchiDonga said:

Your wife/gf must be lucky..!!

35 minutes ago, karthikgnv said:

Bhayyas,

Anyone had experience in buying a diamond ring as a gift to wife/gf.. I am not able to make a decision if I go to store.. they are showing me certified/ uncertified ... Yededoo cheptunnaru vayya shops la..

Online ee best price vasthayi:

Diamond ring in Amazon

in newegg.com

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, ManchiDonga said:

Super useful info Donga bhayya... Kay and Jared Vault ki poina.. ee certified lolli endi ..yemina idea unda bhayya... And mana situation daash naakipote bank la loan istara idi pettukuni... Just asking..

49 minutes ago, karthikgnv said:

Bhayyas,

clarity grades unntay diamonds ki..check out..

https://www.bluenile.com/education/diamonds/clarity

FL, IF best, VSS1 okay if you buy 1 carrot size.

i bought 1 carrot round FL for 15k.

price varies based on clarity and cut

https://www.lumeradiamonds.com/diamond-education/diamond-shape

everything is certified , dont buy un certified  

• Thanks 1

Diamonds are over hyped.. the same diamonds that are sold for 30,000 rupees in Surat , gujarath are shipped to New York and sold by jewellers with 10,000$ 

1 hour ago, MRI said:

wife ka gf ka adi cheppu.. wife ki avutey store lo konu.. gf ki avutey footpath meedadi konu :) 

Nu inka ekado unav bro .....wife or gf doesnt matter if a person wish to leave they will leave u 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MRI said:

ne lanti love gurus lekaney na jeevitham innellu sanka naakindi bhayya

Bro nu tension padaku manchi sweet loving wife osthadi neeku