నా చావు కి కారణం శ్వేతా అని ఫొటోస్ కూడా పెట్టి మరి చనిపోయిన యువకుడు

Ios_pappu

8 minutes ago, vendetta said:

divorcee ante she /he slept ane blind conclusion Ki vastaru,there are divorce where that life is not explored and still in marriage for sake of family reputation and society. And I am such victim and when I came out of shell ,I have seen men solely expecting only that when they knew I am a divorcee .i am in a depression that my ex didn't give me a chance for annulment of marriage and was afraid of Indian law ,reluctant to leave this country .I was in a deep pain that most of the desi men think am used and ready to sleep as I left the "Marriage" (unconsummated marriage I was married but what life I've seen,I feel I wasted my precious age  thinking badly about divorce.I have some strong rules set to myself which I can't cross ,hoping I will find a true love and my soulmate or else I prefer to be single forever rather than getting into bad abused unconsummated marriage.

anni telsi telsi fuck and forget laga chuste chala badha anpistadi ,ala oka vyakti chusadu whom I really valued a lot . 

ma patha mgr kuda ade decide chesukundi after divorce and oka kid ni adopt chesukunta ani cheppindi 

may be chesukondi kavachu ippatiki.. 

3 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

ma patha mgr kuda ade decide chesukundi after divorce and oka kid ni adopt chesukunta ani cheppindi 

may be chesukondi kavachu ippatiki.. 

incase Pelli cheskunna one Kid adoption pakka 

21 minutes ago, vendetta said:

divorcee ante she /he slept ane blind conclusion Ki vastaru,there are divorce where that life is not explored and still in marriage for sake of family reputation and society. And I am such victim and when I came out of shell ,I have seen men solely expecting only that when they knew I am a divorcee .i am in a depression that my ex didn't give me a chance for annulment of marriage and was afraid of Indian law ,reluctant to leave this country .I was in a deep pain that most of the desi men think am used and ready to sleep as I left the "Marriage" (unconsummated marriage I was married but what life I've seen,I feel I wasted my precious age  thinking badly about divorce.I have some strong rules set to myself which I can't cross ,hoping I will find a true love and my soulmate or else I prefer to be single forever rather than getting into bad abused unconsummated marriage.

ikda db lone sagam sagam telsukuni troll cheydam start chestaru,they don't have any clue that how I spent my life for years.naku sympathy vaddu I know am strong enough , I just overpassed all the hell and now I am far happy than those years.I started seeing the life when I got seperated from that evil past.started breathing fresh air ,fresh life .

anni telsi telsi fuck and forget laga chuste chala badha anpistadi ,ala oka vyakti chusadu whom I really valued a lot . 

never live in past..nor make a conclusion about it...

dont regret ..at any point of time..that what a successfull life is..

11 minutes ago, vendetta said:

incase Pelli cheskunna one Kid adoption pakka 

lite edo suggestion iddam anukunna but too personal ayipothadi so no comment... 

7 minutes ago, pulibidda said:

never live in past..nor make a conclusion about it...

dont regret ..at any point of time..that what a successfull life is..

Successful life anedi baytaki exhibit cheskunedi kadu

happy ,peaceful and contented anedi 

past lessons nerchukovali antegani past patkuni unte vadilage suicide cheskodalu malli nilantollu support cheydalu untay

such a foolish decision he made for sake of a girl 

3 minutes ago, vendetta said:

Successful life anedi baytaki exhibit cheskunedi kadu

happy ,peaceful and contented anedi 

past lessons nerchukovali antegani past patkuni unte vadilage suicide cheskodalu malli nilantollu support cheydalu untay

such a foolish decision he made for sake of a girl 

ala kadu..support ante..nuvve mee ex ki value ichanu annav..ivvatam important..unconditionally..

that is the greatest part of love...even though two souls cannot meet they can form a partner ship in society ..benfiting each other in every need..

it doesnt matter..if the opposite person fall for your love or walk over you

tanu sucide cheskokudadhua ane korukuntaru evadaina..life value ni edhi beat cheyyaledhu..kani..aa moment lo worth while tanu brathakadam anipinchi undakapovachu..friends and aa ammai andaru cheppalsindhi..ila inka nee medha mosu teripoyindhi ani..arthamayyelaga..

problem is in the society aa person is identified with some thing(girl,status,money,job,life style)..and need of it..which cannot be inclusive in him logically....

so adhi arthamavvalante..better society undali..atleast aa ammai cheppalsindhi...antunna..for his future..elago adi vere vadni chuskundhi..its her life..

8 minutes ago, pulibidda said:

ala kadu..support ante..nuvve mee ex ki value ichanu annav..ivvatam important..unconditionally..

that is the greatest part of love...even though two souls cannot meet they can form a partner ship in society ..benfiting each other in every need..

it doesnt matter..if the opposite person fall for your love or walk over you

tanu sucide cheskokudadhua ane korukuntaru evadaina..life value ni edhi beat cheyyaledhu..kani..aa moment lo worth while tanu brathakadam anipinchi undakapovachu..friends and aa ammai andaru cheppalsindhi..ila inka nee medha mosu teripoyindhi ani..arthamayyelaga..

problem is in the society aa person is identified with some thing(girl,status,money,job,life style)..and need of it..which cannot be inclusive in him logically....

so adhi arthamavvalante..better society undali..atleast aa ammai cheppalsindhi...antunna..for his future..elago adi vere vadni chuskundhi..its her life..

Ex ki icha analedu, ex thoughts 1% kudA ledu but evaraina divorcee ani cheap ga chuste apdu vadu gurtostadu

naku suicide thoughts vachay divorce Ki against Nenu chala pedda  ninda carry cheyali divorce ante but anni lite parents kosam drastic steps veyaddu ani next  na life Naku nachinattu istam ga untunna

world is vast ,so many people ,life beautiful cheskunedi na chetullone undi

ex gurinchi marchipoya man,marchipoyi year avtundi 

fuck and forget la chusina vyakti veru seperate ayyaka parichayam ayna vyakti just freind ante

4 minutes ago, vendetta said:

Ex ki icha analedu,intially icha but anta worthy kadu he spoiled my life 

naku suicide thoughts vachay divorce Ki against Nenu chala pedda  ninda carry cheyali divorce ante but anni lite parents kosam drastic steps tiskoddu ani next Ipdu life is beautiful chavu eppatikaina tappadu 

world is vast ,so many people ,life beautiful cheskunedi na chetullone undi

ex gurinchi marchipoya man,marchipoyi year avtundi 

fuck and forget la chusina vyakti veru seperate ayyaka parichayam ayna vyakti just freind ante

naku arthamaindhi ..ya