Differently Abled Child becomes Orphan | After Her Parents Commits Suicide

rako

Please man try to find some proper eenadu contact man aa ammai ki manam andharam kalisi oka 5-6 lac fixed deposit cheyachu monthly entho kontha money y vasthe some relative will take care ... evariki eenadu contact telidha ?

Really appreciate all the follow-up done by fellow members. In tears after watching the video. 

I can understand that we are all thinking about helping financially but that's only a part of it. 

Take care of those kids is always challenging and even her mother was not able to do it as it only gets worse as the baby gets older.

I had a very similar situation happened with my relatives but fortunately  father is there.

So my suggestion it doesn't end with money- there are schools/ day care type places for mentally/ physically disabled kids ( not sure if the kid is stable mentally).

First - Providing financial assistance. It's not always easy even for relatives to care 24/7 unless they can afford for a caretaker ( which I don't think in this case). These kids are at high risk for both physical and emotional abuse.

Second - Enrolling to School with disabled kids.

Third - Atleast someone getting follow -up / updates

Anyway feel proud of you guys.

Post the details of Account to transfer money once available. Recommend - if possible someone from here to hold joint account.

Ee news cover chesina reporter icharu

Already aayanaki US nunchi 3times call chesaranta vere vallu 

Paapa valla father body inka dorakaledhata

Aa tension lo unnaranta antha

1 hour ago, Tadika said:

Papa valla thatha Narsimurthy number dorikindhi em cheyyali ippudu

21 hours ago, rako said:

Hi, I am traveling to india soon. I am trying to find the village and some contact near by. Please join with me to help this kid... Please bhayya...

@rako  & @Tadika  co ordinate

kaka....nenu aa video chudaledu 

but i get the intensity of the issue......please relative ki money ivodhu, after seeing so much money they will get evil

if you want to serve the purpose......one capable guy who is in india, in Andhra take the lead 

disabled ki non-profit untay....please research them, please join here there 

we just us, can pool money for it......we can set something up for ourselves and pool it and donate it to the orphanage on behalf of her 

i cant ask any of my friends to help me on this in india, i can only help suggesting and donating money bhayya 

i know i am just talk here

9 hours ago, ennnna chata said:

Please man try to find some proper eenadu contact man aa ammai ki manam andharam kalisi oka 5-6 lac fixed deposit cheyachu monthly entho kontha money y vasthe some relative will take care ... evariki eenadu contact telidha ?

Brother nenu already call chesanu, aa papa relative phone number kooda post chesanu...but switchoff..see my earlier posts

gofund fraud la anipistundi...emee details levu, nenu aa page create chesina ammayiki details pampamani message koosa chesa..no reply...