Nodules in Lung 4mm is it dangerous

budgetpadbhanabam

Guys my friend got diagnosed that he has lung nodule of size 4mm. This is benign right now and doctor said they need to monitor nodule growth every 6 month before it turns to cancerous/Malignant. Does any of you experienced this or have family or frns has this condition.

32 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Guys my friend got diagnosed that he has lung nodule of size 4mm. This is benign right now and doctor said they need to monitor nodule growth every 6 month before it turns to cancerous/Malignant. Does any of you experienced this or have family or frns has this condition.

Get well soon

1 hour ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Does he smoke

it is not a major problem if they are benign. I have heard cases. 6 months ki okasari test manchidi. If breathing becomes an issue, nebulizers ani vuntayi try them.

NOTE : Monitor health constantly and consult doctor regularly. 

4 minutes ago, AFDBAbhimanini said:

it is not a major problem if they are benign. I have heard cases. 6 months ki okasari test manchidi. If breathing becomes an issue, nebulizers ani vuntayi try them.

NOTE : Monitor health constantly and consult doctor regularly. 

ok...

7 hours ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

I know someone who has nodules and they visit the doctor every month. I have known them for over 7 years now.

If it is not dangerous for his life , surgery is suggested. Us lo aite chepparu for the fear of lawsuits. If your friend has valid visa I suggest him to bring reports here and visit good doc in hyd or Mumbai