please dontate to her.

yaman

that looks fishy bro... edo tv lo vachina news ni screenshot theesi organiser ooru peru em lekunda... contact info kooda em lekunda cash cheskuntunnaru anipisthundhi... aa person facebook profile kooda ledhu choodhamante... I would re think about this organiser 

I am eagerly waiting to Donate but can you plz verify if the person who is receiving the money,

Who is Meghana Dodda ??

FB link is not verified ??

Why did she put a screenshot of the news clip??

There is no description about her....If this is fraud then shame on those creatures for taking advantage of such a sensitive case.

10 minutes ago, yaman said:

7 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

that looks fishy bro... edo tv lo vachina news ni screenshot theesi organiser ooru peru em lekunda... contact info kooda em lekunda cash cheskuntunnaru anipisthundhi... aa person facebook profile kooda ledhu choodhamante... I would re think about this organiser 

5 minutes ago, yaman said:

yeah.. nenu chala emotional ayyanu.  Donate chesanu. Meeru confirm chesi malli e thread lo confirm cheyandi.

1 minute ago, Balibabu said:

Need lot of proofs like pics, newspaper article/news video, contact numbers and authentic organizer etc

Deeni meeda already morning nunchi discussion jarugutondi.. In fact gofundme cretae cheste asalu cherutayo ledo ani ... madhyalo evadanna vadukuntada ani...

inthalo Hadavidi lo gofund create chesinattu unnaru... may db member kooda ayundochu... original thread lo replies ivvandi

Already db member travelling to india said he is willing to help

2 minutes ago, ram4a said:

I am eagerly waiting to Donate but can you plz verify if the person who is receiving the money,

Who is Meghana Dodda ??

FB link is not verified ??

Why did she put a screenshot of the news clip??

There is no description about her....If this is fraud then shame on those creatures for taking advantage of such a sensitive case.

1 minute ago, mtkr said:

Agreed...

looking fishy...

evaro 1k kuda donated... antha punyaathmulu unnarante !!!! r unless raised thru group!!

Just now, Bhai said:

Deeni meeda already morning nunchi discussion jarugutondi.. In fact gofundme cretae cheste asalu cherutayo ledo ani ... madhyalo evadanna vadukuntada ani...

inthalo Hadavidi lo gofund create chesinattu unnaru... may db member kooda ayundochu... original thread lo replies ivvandi

Already db member travelling to india said he is willing to help

Please see cooments on youtube...sounds genuine 

Please post the contact details...
Reply 3  
Hide replies 

Ksr Prasadarao 

Hello Meghana, thankyou for creating the link. I just called "Sai garu" who is the reporter of Eenadu, and has given me the contact details of the the girls nearest kin. But, the mobile is switched off. could you able to reach him? ..please share the details.
Reply 1  
chandrasekhar LV 

Prasad garu, as Bharath is saying in above post, father's body inka dorakaledata. May be it would be nice to contact them after a day or two. Apart from funds, I hope some NGO adopts the girl or treats the girl.
Ksr Prasadarao 

Hi Chandrasekhar garu, I was told that the girls father body was also traced when I talked to "sai garu" (eenadu) who brought up this news.
chandrasekhar LV 

Thanks for the update andi... Please keep us posted for any updates in next couple of days.
Meghana Dodda 

I contacted the main reporter for the case through ETV/ Eenadu and he has given me the contact number of the girl's father's uncle (Mr. Narsimhamurthy). The number is 944-156-4679. The reporter's (Sai Krishna) number is 939-445-0030. However I think it is best to call after a few days, as it is best not to trouble them at this time. In addition, after recently calling this number, I found the mobile was switched off. All donations in INR must be made out to the family themselves, as the GoFundMe will not support any Indian transactions. But still please share this link to all NRI's you know, as we need to put our best efforts in raising funds for this girl.
Read more
Kranthi Kranthi 

Sad news
Reply 1  

Sridhar Pediredla 

Chala bada undi...I couldn't control my tears... I request to ETV channel, please create fund, we r all ready to participate ... please do asap...
Reply 1  

Murali Vattigunta 

So sad to see to see anyone goes through this situation. How to reach the concerned people to donate some money to help kid? I request Eenadu to post the details how to help the victims while posting the video.
Reply 1  
MyReview MyWish 

Please help this girl by donating through this link: https://www.gofundme.com/disabled-orphan-in-east-godavari Thank you for your support, and please share this link to friends and family.