Mom in danger Please Help

Cool Dude

Bros...am following this DB from 7 years...never thought I'll be in a position to post something serious asking random guy for a favor. Am in a life n death situation. Going through a court case in Hyderabad where my mom can get arrested tomorrow. She's in transit from US to india. Anyone who can help me in handling this situation? Anyone who is from police department or politicians related or court related, please respond. Please PM Me. I can discuss. If needed I'll pay money. Am from a respectable middle class family and if something happens I won't be alive for long. Please am desperate, if anyone can help me, I can pay and be indebted to you for my whole life.

3 minutes ago, Cool Dude said:

My wife has filed for divorce and domestic violence against me and my family in india and the case is on going in the court, my mom visited the USA for few months to take care of my new born nephew, now there is an arrest warrant issued against her, however she is returning tomorrow to India. Will she be arrested at the airport?

Speak to a lawyer in India  before travelling

Just now, JollyBoy said:

us lo aite u will get arrested on arrival .. adi telusu.. 

india lo ssn la aadhar undi kani.. inka  avi courts lo use cheyatledu. 

so cheyaru anukunta

Passport dude.. first adhi check chestaru.. unda leda ani.. unte travels gurinchi info lagutaru ekkadunnaro ani

7 minutes ago, Cool Dude said:

My wife has filed for divorce and domestic violence against me and my family in india and the case is on going in the court, my mom visited the USA for few months to take care of my new born nephew, now there is an arrest warrant issued against her, however she is returning tomorrow to India. Will she be arrested at the airport?

She may not be arrested at airport..meanwhile ask someone from your family to inform the police station that she will come to the police station directly from airport

1 minute ago, Cool Dude said:

Wife harassed me n my family within 2 Months of marriage and taking revenge through my family.

Hmm lawyer ni pettukondi bro.. nijaalu telustharu ga .. enduku arrest chestharu antha easy ga

3 minutes ago, Cool Dude said:

Wife harassed me n my family within 2 Months of marriage and taking revenge through my family.

Oh tappu cheynapdu bayapadaku

em kaadu ayna solid proofs enquiries lekunda arrest cheyaru