Mom in danger Please Help

Cool Dude

40 minutes ago, Cool Dude said:

counselling antha ayipoindi, mom USA ki vellindhi to take care of my new born nephew so she missed few summons, they issued nbw against her so she is rushing back to india, ippudu india ki velli recall cheyochu, kani danikanna mundare arrest chesthara ani bhayam ga undi.

She put false cases against me, godavalu ayina vishayam nijame, we both shouted at each other, valla dad retirement plan ki money chusthunnadu

get a medical certificate on arrival with some critical suspected diagnosis and get admitted in ICU for further diagnosis.

you may buy some weeks of time.

Nothing to worry....direct main accused ni kooda cinema type lo em arrest cheyyaru...don't worry...

But only head ache will be from police department ....

Dabbulu baaga thintaaru....that too ...US return and US settle antey pandagaaa...

Paiga nee laagaa untey inka anthey...

Be strong...apply for a bail petition.....

4 hours ago, Cool Dude said:

counselling antha ayipoindi, mom USA ki vellindhi to take care of my new born nephew so she missed few summons, they issued nbw against her so she is rushing back to india, ippudu india ki velli recall cheyochu, kani danikanna mundare arrest chesthara ani bhayam ga undi.

She put false cases against me, godavalu ayina vishayam nijame, we both shouted at each other, valla dad retirement plan ki money chusthunnadu

I didn't get this part.

They won't arrest immediately after landing. But get a nice criminal lawyer and do according to him.

Hope everything goes good.

8 hours ago, Cool Dude said:

Bros...am following this DB from 7 years...never thought I'll be in a position to post something serious asking random guy for a favor. Am in a life n death situation. Going through a court case in Hyderabad where my mom can get arrested tomorrow. She's in transit from US to india. Anyone who can help me in handling this situation? Anyone who is from police department or politicians related or court related, please respond. Please PM Me. I can discuss. If needed I'll pay money. Am from a respectable middle class family and if something happens I won't be alive for long. Please am desperate, if anyone can help me, I can pay and be indebted to you for my whole life.

sorry for your situation but dont worry. Recently Supreme Court issued an order that police cannot arrest husband and family in a domestic violence case.  Google it for more details:

"

From a plain reading of the aforesaid provision, it is evident that a person
 accused of offence punishable with imprisonment for a term which may be less than
 seven years or which may extend to seven years with or without fine, cannot be arrested 
by the police officer only on its satisfaction that such person had committed the offence 
punishable as aforesaid. Police officer before arrest, in such cases has to be further 
satisfied that such arrest is necessary to prevent such person from committing any further 
offence; or for proper investigation of the case; or to prevent the accused from causing the 
evidence of the offence to disappear; or tampering with such evidence in any manner; 
or to prevent such person from making any inducement, threat or promise to a witness 
so as to dissuade him from disclosing such facts to the Court or the police officer; 
or unless such accused person is arrested, his presence in the court whenever required 
cannot be ensured. These are the conclusions, which one may reach based on facts. 
Law mandates the police officer to state the facts and record the reasons in writing
 which led him to come to a conclusion covered by any of the provisions aforesaid, 
while making such arrest. Law further requires the police officers to record the reasons
 in writing for not making the arrest. In pith and core, the police office before arrest
 must put a question to himself, why arrest? Is it really required? What purpose it will
 serve? What object it will achieve? It is only after these questions are addressed and 
one or the other conditions as enumerated above is satisfied, the power of arrest needs 
to be exercised. In fine, before arrest first the police officers should have reason to 
believe on the basis of information and material that the accused has committed the offence. 
Apart from this, the police officer has to be satisfied further that the arrest is necessary 
for one or the more purposes envisaged by sub-clauses (a) to (e) of clause (1) of Section 41
of Cr.PC.

http://videos.videomasti.net/2017/07/29/story-board-supreme-court-relief-to-husbands-under-dowry-law-p1

GOOD LUCK

As per the new law..they can only arrest you on domestic violence or 498A etc. They need to do a proper inquiry through DSP before they can arrest anyone in the family apart from you.

If someone try to arrest her the very first question she need to ask them is "under what circumstances or section are they arresting her". Second tell them, if they ask your mom to the station, tell them "sure, I will visit it along with legal advisor".  

Anyways contact the legal advisor who is good at Family law.

PV Janani & Associates

#402, Kaizen Imperial Heights
Umanagar, St.No.2
Begumpet, Hyderabad -500016
040- 040 2340 0244
[email protected]

9 hours ago, Cool Dude said:

Bros...am following this DB from 7 years...never thought I'll be in a position to post something serious asking random guy for a favor. Am in a life n death situation. Going through a court case in Hyderabad where my mom can get arrested tomorrow. She's in transit from US to india. Anyone who can help me in handling this situation? Anyone who is from police department or politicians related or court related, please respond. Please PM Me. I can discuss. If needed I'll pay money. Am from a respectable middle class family and if something happens I won't be alive for long. Please am desperate, if anyone can help me, I can pay and be indebted to you for my whole life.

sorry bro for your situation.

BUT Supreme Court monna cheppindhi kada no arrests without investigating the facts ani...

anyway. oka lawyer unte airport lo recieve chesukodaniki. it should be fine..

i dont think custom officials will act on domestic issues and report to police and detain people...they have enough on their hands already in dealing with smuggling

12 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

sorry bro for your situation.

BUT Supreme Court monna cheppindhi kada no arrests without investigating the facts ani...

anyway. oka lawyer unte airport lo recieve chesukodaniki. it should be fine..

i dont think custom officials will act on domestic issues and report to police and detain people...they have enough on their hands already in dealing with smuggling

You are right. Supreme court has done amendmant's to this cases in 2011 after seeing too many people misusing through false allegations.

Question for the main person : Also how long, have you guys been staying seperate ?

30 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Not true.. close friend and vaalla family ni jail lo pettaru weeks okka complaint ichhindhi ani.. and now please don't comment on my friend's character .. jaaan jabba gadu emaindho  telsu naku .. ppl are

misusinf the law

Exactly mis use chestunnaru ee lady sympathy eppudu pothado 

@TOM_BHAYYAeppudu unna samjam lo 90 percent ammyilu case vesaru antay money kosame....antah endhuku ma  chinna town( 500 to 1000 desi) lo okadu undey vadu ...pelli ki mundhu crikcet adey vallamu dharu antha enjoy chesey valamu full fun going guy ... pelli ayindhi 3 years back ... illu theskunadu ....tahnani masters cheyinchadu thavrtha h4 ead ec=pinchadu ...job kuda epinchadu valla company lo ceo tho matladi ....emey em chesindhi antay ...akadiki poyaka chinna cheedilatho office ki going ...hanging out with collegues telolu not inviting husband ...   valla family ni scolding and he recorded all ...india ki velli divorce apply cheshadu hero....e munda us lo apply chesindhi .... shes demanding asylum and 150k and money earn chesinadantlo half evvali anta ... he decided to give everything ...  india lo kuda evvey jaruguthunayi .... try to find good girl and family or no mariage better

1 minute ago, argadorn said:

@TOM_BHAYYAeppudu unna samjam lo 90 percent ammyilu case vesaru antay money kosame....antah endhuku ma  chinna town( 500 to 1000 desi) lo okadu undey vadu ...pelli ki mundhu crikcet adey vallamu dharu antha enjoy chesey valamu full fun going guy ... pelli ayindhi 3 years back ... illu theskunadu ....tahnani masters cheyinchadu thavrtha h4 ead ec=pinchadu ...job kuda epinchadu valla company lo ceo tho matladi ....emey em chesindhi antay ...akadiki poyaka chinna cheedilatho office ki going ...hanging out with collegues telolu not inviting husband ...   valla family ni scolding and he recorded all ...india ki velli divorce apply cheshadu hero....e munda us lo apply chesindhi .... shes demanding asylum and 150k and money earn chesinadantlo half evvali anta ... he decided to give everything ...  india lo kuda evvey jaruguthunayi .... try to find good girl and family or no mariage better

Definitely misusing jaruguthundhi ..

i think. Recent supreme

court verdict b edho ochinattundhi.. immediately you can't arrest on 498A harassment compliant 

10 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Try to find good girl family or no marriage better golden words for bachelor