Mom in danger Please Help

Cool Dude

9 hours ago, Cool Dude said:

Wife harassed me n my family within 2 Months of marriage and taking revenge through my family.

first rule, do not panic

you should have dealt with this situation proactively before it actually happened

hire a lawyer in india

Supreme Court has clearly mandated guidelines for dealing with family members, you mom will not be arrested

http://www.firstpost.com/india/domestic-violence-supreme-court-verdict-on-section-498a-puts-family-honour-over-womens-rights-3870627.html

second, as the relationship appears to be beyond repair,  plan a step ahead and move all your cash to some friends/family members in india account, file for divorce in US even if its expensive

there is lot of material on internet for dealing with 498a, you will find some mentors as well through this process

Just out of curiosity, Andharu advises isthunnaru kada, how genuine is the case? is the guy really good? Is the girl really bad? What if the boy is on the wrong side? 

17 minutes ago, AFDBAbhimanini said:

Just out of curiosity, Andharu advises isthunnaru kada, how genuine is the case? is the guy really good? Is the girl really bad? What if the boy is on the wrong side? 

Urgent ani cheptunnadu kada vuncle...ipudu avanni explain cheyaledemo....

15 minutes ago, AFDBAbhimanini said:

ikkada judgement ki evaru adagaledanukunta.. just flight digagane arrest chestara ani adigaru!!

migata story db vallu lagaru.. valla personal manam judge cheyyalem.

3 minutes ago, Bhai said:

Vuncle retired judge emo le

Couple of cousins ni champesaru bro ilane.. In both cases Husband and Mother in Law involved. aiding and abetting a crime is also a crime. I am not saying that this case is same. All I am trying to say, don't suggest something unless you know details. 

NOTE: everyone has their own experiences, it is just mine. sorry TS for not believing. 

@Cool Dude Immigration tarvata direct intiki pommanu... arrest warrent issue chesindi international issue valla kadu its a domestic violence case and Immigration or airport officials has nothing to do with it.. Nobody would even bother unless your mom fled the country after knowing that an arrest warrant has been issued

4 minutes ago, AFDBAbhimanini said:

Couple of cousins ni champesaru bro ilane.. In both cases Husband and Mother in Law involved. aiding and abetting a crime is also a crime. I am not saying that this case is same. All I am trying to say, don't suggest something unless you know details. 

NOTE: everyone has their own experiences, it is just mine. sorry TS for not believing. 

Its up to you for not believing or not. I would say 90% girl side tappu untadhiii ..

Like for mis using law... Maybe u saw in other 10%

10 hours ago, MRI said:

bodi mundalu.. anthaka mudnu dowry harrasment case pettey vallu.. durviniyogam chestunnaru ani telisi supreme court arrest chesey rule teesesindi.. family counselling antundi.. ippudu direct ga attempt to murder case lu pedutunnaru..

actual ga evaridi tappo telskokunda tittademana ...

10 hours ago, Cool Dude said:

Better call saul, thanks mama. I am looking for a lawyer like him. Mast inspiration ichav

Sonyou have any frienda associated to TATA LIKE THAT??

Just now, rrc_2015 said:

Its up to you for not believing or not. I would say 90% girl side tappu untadhiii ..

Like for mis using law... Maybe u saw in other 10%

agreed nenu chusina dantlo 3 to 4  out of 10 wrong is with abbhaiyi side...drinking smoking late coming laddu lo reason  mother in law asking to work at home responsibility not taking not caring ...  6 to 7 ammyi side ...ma amma eppudu vanta cheyanichedhi kadhu night 11 to 12 talking to ex friend or friend... culture hangouts ...ignoring husband ...scolding husband and family ...two sides unayi ...1u4jze.gif

25 minutes ago, AFDBAbhimanini said:

what the frock ? what are you saying man ? what happened ?

27 minutes ago, AFDBAbhimanini said:

sorrry for you bro.

but, we cannot judge anybody w/o knowing truth right??