Mom in danger Please Help

Cool Dude

11 hours ago, Cool Dude said:

Bros...am following this DB from 7 years...never thought I'll be in a position to post something serious asking random guy for a favor. Am in a life n death situation. Going through a court case in Hyderabad where my mom can get arrested tomorrow. She's in transit from US to india. Anyone who can help me in handling this situation? Anyone who is from police department or politicians related or court related, please respond. Please PM Me. I can discuss. If needed I'll pay money. Am from a respectable middle class family and if something happens I won't be alive for long. Please am desperate, if anyone can help me, I can pay and be indebted to you for my whole life.

Cool dude be cool . Nothing is going to happen . Law can be misused throw money and take revenge on your wife and their parents. Don't kill yourself cool dude.

Calling Siva (madhavan) for help who showed  hell to @GunturGongura

For people who are doubting my situation, it's a real situation. My mom is landing in 3 hours. Am not sleeping from last 4 days, only thing comes to my mind is Ee age lo parents torture chuddam kanna chanipovadam better anipistundi. Am helpless, my lawyer in India is not showing enough interest. Looking to change lawyer. Na tappu unte Inta dooram teeskellanu brothers.she applied for divorce with 3 cases and demanding 70 lakhs.  Vere aey option Leka anni forums lo post chestunna help kosam. Amma danger lo undani abaddalu aadi Timepass chese anta waste ganni kadu brothers. Fighting on this case from last 2 years for 4 months marriage. She knows laws are biases to women. She was not ready for married life, started talking to explain bfs, going out late nights, scolding me and my family and also Siggu vidichi cheptunna she hit me 4 times. She made a promise she'll screw up my career, bring my family on to road.

Just now, Cool Dude said:

For people who are doubting my situation, it's a real situation. My mom is landing in 3 hours. Am not sleeping from last 4 days, only thing comes to my mind is Ee age lo parents torture chuddam kanna chanipovadam better anipistundi. Am helpless, my lawyer in India is not showing enough interest. Looking to change lawyer. Na tappu unte Inta dooram teeskellanu brothers.she applied for divorce with 3 cases and demanding 70 lakhs.  Vere aey option Leka anni forums lo post chestunna help kosam. Amma danger lo undani abaddalu aadi Timepass chese anta waste ganni kadu brothers. Fighting on this case from last 2 years for 4 months marriage. She knows laws are biases to women. She was not ready for married life, started talking to explain bfs, going out late nights, scolding me and my family and also Siggu vidichi cheptunna she hit me 4 times. She made a promise she'll screw up my career, bring my family on to road.

medical certificate theskoni icu lo koorchomanna

india lo money padesthe yedhina certificate isthadu

10 minutes ago, Cool Dude said:

Sorrry to hear all this..just ignore few comments

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

chill bro...sketch sakkaga geeyi...ie laws and all emi cheyaloniki...geese sketch sarigga geesthe, pothe poindi pendlam..atleast paisal anna migultayi...

manchi corrupt police officer ni patuko...donga case aepiyyu...sorry but, manasu oppukunte bigamy case pettiyyu...call records teesi public chey..remember, india la call records public chesina assalu faraq padadu...public embarassment is the best solution..

tala eda petkovalno ardam kavodhu...revenge ante atla vundale...

nuv chill ayi mandu taagi paduko...case prolong chesyi...2 years kakapothey 4 years prolong cheyu..kalla degariki vastaru..

Correct bro, India lo idhi oka pedda business ayipoindi, girls parents Ki retirement plan. 

Thappu unte shiksha anubhavinchali but kevalam money kosam old age lo unna parents ni kashtapettakodadhu 

try to reach out to Deepika narayan bharadwaj over FB or Twitter, she's fighting over 498A misuse and false rape charges since many years and she has volunteers all over India, even in Hyderabad, who can be on your side and they know how to fight such illegal cases.

she can suggest the best available lawyers and volunteers to help you out.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Maryadaramanna said:

try to reach out to Deepika narayan bharadwaj over FB or Twitter, she's fighting over 498A misuse and false rape charges since many years and she has volunteers all over India, even in Hyderabad, who can be on your side and they know how to fight such illegal cases.

*=:

25 minutes ago, Maryadaramanna said:

I did try to reach out many times bhayya 

No reply from them. 

May be busy with so many others who are facing the same problem. 

4 minutes ago, Cool Dude said:

I did try to reach out many times bhayya 

No reply from them. 

May be busy with so many others who are facing the same problem. 

cool, yeah bro.

there are few people working on the issues of men and they might be crazy busy

1 hour ago, Cool Dude said:

don't take the comments here seriously. you will lose peace of your mind.

Take care of your parents and ignore bad/personal abuse here.

13 hours ago, vendetta said:

Oh tappu cheynapdu bayapadaku

em kaadu ayna solid proofs enquiries lekunda arrest cheyaru

antha ledhu..... ARRESt chesi paruvu tisi matladachu.... personal experience.... 

dabbulu isthe aemi akkarla... policelu 2 mins lo arrrest chestharu..... ae vishyam lekapoyina...

12 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

evadu evarini arrest cheyadu...chill...and..to be on a safe side, do not go to the regular address instead stay with friends or distant family for a while till NBW is squashed and get a bail...

proper reason vundi kabatti...NBW cancel chestaru...considering the circumstances..

instead of fighting the case and making a settlement, prolong the case as long as possible...nuv entha desparate vunna, being a female, she will be much more desperate to get out this marriage...so, prolong this case...kudirithe oka 2-3 years kuda prolong chey....women kabatti they need to think about lot of things and come down for an early settlement..which might save you some money...few lakhs atleast...

Remember, you need a lawyer who is a criminal...

baga cheppavu.. naku halwa tinnatu undhi....  prolong chesthe asalu... thanaki vache benefits kuda taggachu kada.... 

and one more thing

ee lopale valla babu sasthe money akkarledhu... malla kaala beraniki ravachu.... 

ee lopala rendo pelli chesukune time ayipovachu.... 

ee loapala pillalu pedai povachu....

aenni jaruguthayi... devuda super

arrest warrant court summons attend avvananduku,  supreme court verdict on dowry case tho sambandam ledu anukunta.....non bailable warrant is issued in contempt of court if hearings or summons attend avvakapothe..........best thing to do is to surrender respectfully by consulting a lawyer and health issue cheppi bail teesukovadam......... 

16 minutes ago, kittaya said:

baga cheppavu.. naku halwa tinnatu undhi....  prolong chesthe asalu... thanaki vache benefits kuda taggachu kada.... 

and one more thing

ee lopale valla babu sasthe money akkarledhu... malla kaala beraniki ravachu.... 

ee lopala rendo pelli chesukune time ayipovachu.... 

ee loapala pillalu pedai povachu....

aenni jaruguthayi... devuda super

r u in same boat?