Mom in danger Please Help

Cool Dude

2 hours ago, Cool Dude said:

Correct bro, India lo idhi oka pedda business ayipoindi, girls parents Ki retirement plan. 

Thappu unte shiksha anubhavinchali but kevalam money kosam old age lo unna parents ni kashtapettakodadhu 

cool dude be cool man, i saw many cases like this bro, dont worry everything will be alright,

remember that you are far better than that  girl, she is nothing compared to your level 

dont fear and rock on

jai balayya

46 minutes ago, chitti_naidu said:

arrest warrant court summons attend avvananduku,  supreme court verdict on dowry case tho sambandam ledu anukunta.....non bailable warrant is issued in contempt of court if hearings or summons attend avvakapothe..........best thing to do is to surrender respectfully by consulting a lawyer and health issue cheppi bail teesukovadam......... 

think u made a good point summons are for not attending court and she can be arrested

DB peddallu cheppinattu  police ni bribe chesi and ask any lawyer to pick up at airport

ee police station ki summons vellayii kanukuntey u can try something

15 hours ago, Cool Dude said:

Bros...am following this DB from 7 years...never thought I'll be in a position to post something serious asking random guy for a favor. Am in a life n death situation. Going through a court case in Hyderabad where my mom can get arrested tomorrow. She's in transit from US to india. Anyone who can help me in handling this situation? Anyone who is from police department or politicians related or court related, please respond. Please PM Me. I can discuss. If needed I'll pay money. Am from a respectable middle class family and if something happens I won't be alive for long. Please am desperate, if anyone can help me, I can pay and be indebted to you for my whole life.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/No-arrests-under-anti-dowry-law-without-magistrates-nod-SC/articleshow/37661519.cms

3 hours ago, _appalraju_ said:

medical certificate theskoni icu lo koorchomanna

india lo money padesthe yedhina certificate isthadu

Agree this is possible ... manchi lawyer ni padithe anticipatory bail ( on medical grounds ) ready chestaru .. 

25 minutes ago, Cool Dude said:

She will land in sometime, fingers crossed. 

Theddu motham sadvina ... em kadhu vayya tension padaku she will be safe and will go to home ....

Guys,

Mom came out safely, no problem. Thanks each and every one of you for your support. this was much needed. if anyone needs anything I will always be here.

I am currently in Sydney so if any of you want any help regards to Australia or India, please contact me. 

Once again I really appreciate all the help.

7 minutes ago, Cool Dude said:

Guys,

Mom came out safely, no problem. Thanks each and every one of you for your support. this was much needed. if anyone needs anything I will always be here.

I am currently in Sydney so if any of you want any help regards to Australia or India, please contact me. 

Once again I really appreciate all the help.

Good that she reached home without any problem.