Mom in danger Please Help

Cool Dude

2 hours ago, Cool Dude said:

She will land in sometime, fingers crossed. 

chill man...nothing will happen...its a silly non bailable warrant issued for not attending to the court summons...and more over it is  a civil case...

itla arrest cheyalante india la jails kuda saripovu...ida DB la medhavulu, maha maha medhavulu vuntaru....kani a medhassu IT job cheyadaniki thapa deniki panikiradu....kastha public adminstration and civil procedures mida idea vunte, nuvu kuda ila DB la ilanti post esetodivi kaadu...

There is a difference between civil case and criminal case...criminal case la ne NBW picha lite...needoka divorce case...oka personal matter...deeniki evadu vaya NBW issue chesina arrest chesi lopala padesedi ?

Koncham personal,professional life pakana petti....manam vuntunna society, rules and laws, seveiarity of laws telsukovadam manake upayogam..lekapothey itla kaali peeli tension padadam thapa ayedi emi ledu..

Just now, Spartan said:

ur wife was successful in sending u to panic mode :D

good that ur mom didnt have issues going home.

manam bhayapadithe...mana chuttu bedirichetolle vuntaru bhai...

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

manam bhayapadithe...mana chuttu bedirichetolle vuntaru bhai...

as simple as that.

TS can say meeru a situation lo unte veru la untadi ani..

had been there and seen stuff :D

Just now, Spartan said:

as simple as that.

TS can say meeru a situation lo unte veru la untadi ani..

had been there and seen stuff :D

avu bhai...pehli baar jab dhamki mile toh muh thod jawab dena...lekapothey...zindagi bhar dhamki tini bratakalsi vastadi...

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

chill man...nothing will happen...its a silly non bailable warrant issued for not attending to the court summons...and more over it is  a civil case...

itla arrest cheyalante india la jails kuda saripovu...ida DB la medhavulu, maha maha medhavulu vuntaru....kani a medhassu IT job cheyadaniki thapa deniki panikiradu....kastha public adminstration and civil procedures mida idea vunte, nuvu kuda ila DB la ilanti post esetodivi kaadu...

There is a difference between civil case and criminal case...criminal case la ne NBW picha lite...needoka divorce case...oka personal matter...deeniki evadu vaya NBW issue chesina arrest chesi lopala padesedi ?

Koncham personal,professional life pakana petti....manam vuntunna society, rules and laws, seveiarity of laws telsukovadam manake upayogam..lekapothey itla kaali peeli tension padadam thapa ayedi emi ledu..

+1116

4 hours ago, Cool Dude said:

She will land in sometime, fingers crossed. 

Em kadhu...nuvvu IT background ithe...spare sometime to come out of that shell and learn some real world....

2 hours ago, Cool Dude said:

Guys,

Mom came out safely, no problem. Thanks each and every one of you for your support. this was much needed. if anyone needs anything I will always be here.

I am currently in Sydney so if any of you want any help regards to Australia or India, please contact me. 

Once again I really appreciate all the help.

Gud to know

3 hours ago, Cool Dude said:

Guys,

Mom came out safely, no problem. Thanks each and every one of you for your support. this was much needed. if anyone needs anything I will always be here.

I am currently in Sydney so if any of you want any help regards to Australia or India, please contact me. 

bl@stnow story vuuu

DB peddalu vachi neku tirpu istaru....otherwise this thread is incomplete

9 hours ago, vendetta said:

r u in same boat?

once up on a time same case with bava and his wife..... exactly... 

ma atha ni tisuku vellio police station lo kurchopettaru kuda ...

veryy innocent atha... dunno anything regarding the world.... bava wife took great advantage ..... but we got to know everything before the worst..... we are safe and separated them by divding all the assets ..... 

and took divorce after series of hide and seek scenes.... 

now everyone happy 

5 hours ago, Cool Dude said:

Guys,

Awesome