Issue/Doubt about consultancy...Nijayithi ga answer cheyyandi friends... H1s & GCs unnolla suggestions/answers are most deisrable

Quickgun_murugan

9 minutes ago, alvida said:

Chala mandi try kuda cheyakunda radu ani decide avtharu nenu valla gurinchi chepanu mee gurinchi kadu

If an average student like me can get a internship and a full time most of them can get it...kani 80% of them try kuda cheyaru 

TS chepinatu internship try cheyi full time ela apply cheyi ani chepthe consultancy lo chill avtham job eppudu osthe appudu chestham ani cheparu

master lo 1st sem lo oka ammayi chase bank ki velli part time adigindi ela undi paristhithi

SSN office ki velli , I am working part time in Pizza shop, I came to apply for SSN ani adigina vallu unnaru

Just now, Babu_Moshai said:

SSN office ki velli , I am working part time in Pizza shop, I came to apply for SSN ani adigina vallu unnaru

Hi bros 

I am trying for fts now help  me on build and release interview qurstions .

I know much about the build interview questions. 

was trying to know more about the release mgmt questions

I have my colleagues who worked with me in India for 2-3 years and came here for masters in en fee u and es vee u.

simple reasoning:  E degree aithey enti masters ani untey chalu kadha. 2) half the karchu ki aipothundhi masters and loan twaraga teerchesukovachu

FYI - as per employment stats only 50% of interns get the FT offer at the end of internship. Unless there is real need, they won't convert any Intern to FT directly.  They will need to apply for FTE again. Internship is easiest way to build relationship with Univ.  There are some Univ that have 100% success rate in Internships. But only 35-40% when it comes to FTE. 

So Internship does not guarantee a FTE, but it improves the chance. 

3 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Hi bros 

I am trying for fts now help  me on build and release interview qurstions .

I know much about the build interview questions. 

was trying to know more about the release mgmt questions

I am still student in en fee you bro.

appi anna is there for us. 

we go party everyweek end and appi anna gave us guest house. no rent full enjoy.

meru annaru kada we are not trying to look for FTS help me in knowing the case scenarios.

fine well and good 

best of all I had to add some  stuff in my resume so that I can get the interview scheuduled .

which is acceptable by all means.

we try for fts no one cares about us

till now I have applied over 1000 jobs i got mostly rejections . as of my  working status.

andaru ikkada pedda puddings kada pedda classes pekutaru kada 

I am reall example for all this help me.

1 minute ago, Babu_Moshai said:

I am still student in en fee you bro.

appi anna is there for us. 

we go party everyweek end and appi anna gave us guest house. no rent full enjoy.

answers ivvandi will be more help ful to me 

meru annaru kada we are not trying to look for FTS help me in knowing the case scenarios.

fine well and good 

best of all I had to add some  stuff in my resume so that I can get the interview scheuduled .

which is acceptable by all means.

we try for fts no one cares about us

till now I have applied over 1000 jobs i got mostly rejections . as of my  working status.

andaru ikkada pedda puddings kada pedda classes pekutaru kada 

I am reall example for all this help me.

ne comedy....1000 jobs ekada nunchi patavu sami

it doesn't matter how many jobs you applied, what matters is how many of them perfectly fit your profile and sponsors you. May be 10?

Just now, Batman_fan said:

it doesn't matter how many jobs you applied, what matters is how many of them perfectly fits your profile and sponsors you. May be 10?

*=:

Just now, Batman_fan said:

it doesn't matter how many jobs you applied, what matters is how many of them perfectly fits your profile and sponsors you. May be 10?

ekkada 

please bro help me 

job interview for full time job bhayya please 

answers ivvandi will be more help ful to me 

I said I am a student bruh! why asking me. I can get you faarttime job in restaurants where my friends work. nenu job vethakanu!  ivanni kaburlu! we trust in Appi anna!

1 minute ago, kevinUsa said:

ekkada 

please bro help me 

job interview for full time job bhayya please 

What is your are of concentration in MS? Any prior exp? GPA? Any TA/RA?