Gorakhpur tragedy: Allegations against Kafeel Ahmed false, reveal Hindutva brigade's bigotry

4Vikram

1 minute ago, Edo_Okati said:

ikkada ala matladide evadina unte... nuvvu okkadive... i have never seen anyone insulting any other religion except you

haha.. take off your blinkers then. I'm simply saying stuff about Hindus, what Hindus here say about dalits and muslims.

the problem with hindutva movement is simple. It's headed by well educated upper caste Hindu bigots who don't really face any obstacles in life.

Let the movement be headed by poor people. Don't say Modi is from poor background. He's a corporate asslicker, who'll sell every part of the country if he thinks that'll benefit the rich in India.

inventing imaginary problems, trying to right historical wrongs with bullshit policies, these will be the legacy of Hindutva, and the people like you who support it. India will never develop until it relegates its religion to the background. It looks like its impossible. be happy with a few millionaires, and a vast section of society under perpetual poverty. Hope they raid the millionaires when they are angry.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• 4Vikram

• Edo_Okati

• Bhai

10 minutes ago, Edo_Okati said:

ikkada ala matladide evadina unte... nuvvu okkadive... i have never seen anyone insulting any other religion except you

such a stupid emotional fool you are. or you are just trying to intimidate me, by repeating bullshit.

quite pathetic.

15 minutes ago, Edo_Okati said:

India needs a revolution. The kind that takes away ppl's property, and destroys the little high class enclaves that the upper middle class have built for themselves amidst poverty.

but it won't get it. So enjoy your wealth, and shut up. don't act too smart.

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

such a stupid emotional fool you are. or you are just trying to intimidate me, by repeating bullshit.

quite pathetic.

okka thread chupiyi bro... ala caste basis lo takkuva chesina matladina threads... nee posts crying on others i can show you over 1000

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

India needs a revolution. The kind that takes away ppl's property, and destroys the little high class enclaves that the upper middle class have built for themselves amidst poverty.

but it won't get it. So enjoy your wealth, and shut up. don't act too smart.

andari sangati emo kani... naku chance dorkithe... ninnu nela nakinchesta pakka... condom valla ochina tippalu ra ivvani.. 

Just now, Edo_Okati said:

okka thread chupiyi bro... ala caste basis lo takkuva chesina matladina threads... nee posts crying on others i can show you over 1000

lol. I don't care. 

every single poster (except rare few) in this db, including top posters like chittinaidu, k2s, alex, Halwa etc, have made off the cuff remarks about muslims/dalits. You may call it honesty. I call it ignorance or better yet soft bigotry.

So I make remarks about Hindus to even the discussion. Plus I make remarks that are true.

In this thread itself you see how hard perugu_vada is trying to fight through his inbuilt bias against muslims by trying to equate two conflicting news reports as probably false. Its a phase many go through. 

Whether my rants here help people get through that phase or not, I don't care. 

anyway I'm not particularly anti Hindu. I'm anti everything.

6 minutes ago, Edo_Okati said:

andari sangati emo kani... naku chance dorkithe... ninnu nela nakinchesta pakka... condom valla ochina tippalu ra ivvani.. 

lol. like I said, you are just an emotional little fool.

lol. I don't care. 

every single poster (except rare few) in this db, including top posters like chittinaidu, k2s, alex, Halwa etc, have made off the cuff remarks about muslims/dalits. You may call it honesty. I call it ignorance or better yet soft bigotry.

So I make remarks about Hindus to even the discussion. Plus I make remarks that are true.

In this thread itself you see how hard perugu_vada is trying to fight through his inbuilt bias against muslims by trying to equate two conflicting news reports as probably false. Its a phase many go through. 

Whether my rants here help people get through that phase or not, I don't care. 

anyway I'm not particularly anti Hindu. I'm anti everything.

mari sachipo radu ra... nee daridram makenduku ikkada

1 minute ago, Edo_Okati said:

potha ley ra. you guys deserve all the daridram that comes your way anyway. hehe..

enjoy it. calm down.

potha ley ra. you guys deserve all the daridram that comes your way anyway. hehe..

enjoy it. calm down.

BJP inko 40 years ruling lo ne untadi.. chuddam evadiki daridram ooo... ippudaithe neeke kada..... naku congress ochina lekapote vere ee party ochina antha farak padadu... kaani bjp unna anni rojulu nee gudddalo bomb pettinatte feel aitav... aa trupthi chaalu naku.. sambaaar sulla ga

15 minutes ago, Edo_Okati said:

BJP inko 40 years ruling lo ne untadi.. chuddam evadiki daridram ooo... ippudaithe neeke kada..... naku congress ochina lekapote vere ee party ochina antha farak padadu... kaani bjp unna anni rojulu nee gudddalo bomb pettinatte feel aitav... aa trupthi chaalu naku.. sambaaar sulla ga

hehe.. okay. BJP rule chesthey nenu ee db lo thagguthaanu ani anukuntunnava? @3$% 

mari ekkuva trupthi padaku ra bujji. oka roju aa kalalanni mukkal mukkal avthai @3$% 

23 minutes ago, Edo_Okati said:

life lo enno daridranni edurukovaali. naa lanti chinna daridranikey intha feel aythey etta.