build and release managment interview questions wanted

kevinUsa

Hi bros 

I am trying for fts now help  me on build and release interview qurstions .

I know much about the build interview questions. 

was trying to know more about the release mgmt questions

FT job interview abba konchem help cheyandi 

Glassdoor and Indeed. Explain how you would automate an entire build and release process using things like Version Control, Build Automation, Release automation etc. 

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Glassdoor and Indeed. Explain how you would automate an entire build and release process using things like Version Control, Build Automation, Release automation etc. 

Thanks anna anta worst fellows mana db lo okkadu kuda  ft undi ra ante help cheyadu 

kani pedda class pekutaru mestri enduku low** da ani 

Just now, kevinUsa said:

Thanks anna anta worst fellows mana db lo okkadu kuda  ft undi ra ante help cheyadu 

Don't depend on DB for your career bro. DB ni nammukuni career decisions teesukunnavante anthe sangatulu. 

This is only for TP. Don't take anyone's advise here seriously. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Don't depend on DB for your career bro. DB ni nammukuni career decisions teesukunnavante anthe sangatulu. 

This is only for TP. Don't take anyone's advise here seriously. 

tp anna kani i am asking answers case sceanrios for interview.

4 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

1st thing first u don't come looking for answers to a public discussion forum for career advice, if you do u r already a loser

second if you don't know how to handle an interview in a field you're looking for a job u r a loser 

3rd if u attend an interview with this attitude u will never get a job

4th since u r a loser lemme help u out.....

Build and release management includes planning, strategic thinking and coordination with all the teams across your organization

build & release mgmt depending on the how the company handles it could be technical or non technical 

technical part

If you're not already good at scripting i will request you to learn basics of perl, jython & shell scripting. you will not be limited to these but these are primary & basics. There are a lot of tools out there harvest, urban code, chef, puppet are some i know there could be a lot more. 

non technical

this may sound easy but this is more challenging to handle than doing the technical stuff. you work with multiple across the organization to plan & coordinate your releases. You would be working with business directly here so one simple flip could get you kicked out of the company. This role requires more communication & coordination than being technical.

Pros: you could become a project manager in future if u really like what you do 

Cons: automation will take over u in near future 

FT's look for more in behavioral rather than technical knowledge so read more on how to answer questions like 

Where do you look at yourself after 5 yrs from now?

What would you do if i said you've to move to development team? 

Give me your FB/ or any social media pwd? 

How would you handle a upset(bitching) co-worker? yes because this happens so be prepared 

PS: I don't care if u like my answers or not, if u need help i will try to answer at my best, but if u bitch abt this post i can't help it GL 

25 minutes ago, dollar vora said:

1st thing first u don't come looking for answers to a public discussion forum for career advice, if you do u r already a loser

second if you don't know how to handle an interview in a field you're looking for a job u r a loser 

Build and release management includes planning, strategic thinking and coordination with all the teams across your organization

build & release mgmt depending on the how the company handles it could be technical or non technical 

technical part

If you're not already good at scripting i will request you to learn basics of perl, jython & shell scripting. you will not be limited to these but these are primary & basics. There are a lot of tools out there harvest, urban code, chef, puppet are some i know there could be a lot more. 

non technical

this may sound easy but this is more challenging to handle than doing the technical stuff. you work with multiple across the organization to plan & coordinate your releases. You would be working with business directly here so one simple flip could get you kicked out of the company. This role requires more communication & coordination than being technical.

FT's look for more in behavioral rather than technical knowledge so read more on how to answer questions like 

How would you handle a upset(bitching) co-worker? yes because this happens so be prepared 

PS: I don't care if u like my answers or not, if u need help i will try to answer at my best, but if u bitch abt this post i can't help it GL 

Well said, I like your post. 

@kevinUsa this is as close to the best advise as you can find on this DB. 

1 hour ago, dollar vora said:

technical part

non technical

I like your approach.