• Catherine Tresa
    • Keerthi Suresh
    • Hansika
    • Nivetha Thomas
    • Pooja Hegde
    • Lavanya Tripathi
    • Tapsee Pannu

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/30/2017 at 08:36 AM

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• lazybugger

• chittimallu2

• reality

Popular Days

22 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol victimizing men. either you can't identify tongue in cheek comments or you must be the most thin skinned fcuk in this entire db.

don't blame women because you were not able to find enough of them to give you attention that you so desperately need. and don't pretend to be progressive while wanting a docile beautiful slavic girl as your partner.

At some point, a little bit of self reflection will do you good. lol.

Thanks for showing up shemale. Unlike you I don't have to resort to playing the victim to generate some woman's sympathy. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Thanks for showing up shemale. Unlike you I don't have to resort to playing the victim to generate some woman's sympathy. 

lol. you are funny. you can't handle one opposing viewpoint with your dignity intact in a sea full of people who agree with you.

that's the definition of playing victim. you may pretend to be a hero among women, but with men, you behave like a pathetic wuss. No wonder women reject you. lol

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. you are funny. you can't handle one opposing viewpoint with your dignity intact in a sea full of people who agree with you.

that's the definition of playing victim. you may pretend to be a hero among women, but with men, you behave like a pathetic wuss. No wonder women reject you. lol

Is that why your wife divorced you. LOL. Also no I don't have to pretend for anything, might be a novel concept to you. 

28 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol victimizing men. either you can't identify tongue in cheek comments or you must be the most thin skinned fcuk in this entire db.

don't blame women because you were not able to find enough of them to give you attention that you so desperately need. and don't pretend to be progressive while wanting a docile beautiful slavic girl as your partner.

At some point, a little bit of self reflection will do you good. lol.

Quite funny coming from a shemale that begs all the time for some attention on this forum. But then again I guess it's expected, not surprising that "it" accuses me of things that bother it time and again. Which is why there's a constant splurge of verbal diarrhea coming from it on this forum every day. 

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

yeah sure. keep believing whatever makes you feel good about yourself. CITI_c$y 

Hey c'mon man I didn't wanna hit a raw nerve. I can't understand how it feels, but empathize with your situation. 

Hey c'mon man I didn't wanna hit a raw nerve. I can't understand how it feels, but empathize with your situation. 

There's nothing to hit. except in the brain damaged head of delusional military recruits. lol.

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Quite funny coming from a shemale that begs all the time for some attention on this forum. But then again I guess it's expected, not surprising that "it" accuses me of things that bother it time and again. Which is why there's a constant splurge of verbal diarrhea coming from it on this forum every day. 

hehe.. what an unoriginal mindringer thing to say. 'it'. 

also calling someone randomly as a shemale doesn't qualify as an effective abuse. It's not even funny. I'm sure someone will come along and say good post. Isn't that why you post sh1t that you can't even defend in this db? validation for your pathetic life. :) 

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

also calling someone randomly as a shemale doesn't qualify as an effective abuse. It's not even funny. I'm sure someone will come along and say good post. Isn't that why you post sh1t that you can't even defend in this db? validation for your pathetic life. :) 

LOL. I threw the bait and you took it, as simple as that. 

LOL. I threw the bait and you took it, as simple as that. 

Lol. you give yourself too much credit. just like you like to pretend that you are exceptional, when you are just mediocre like the rest of us.

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Life's pathetic indeed, that's very true. The fact that I'm trying to discuss anything with you here is proof enough of that. LOL

Life's pathetic indeed, that's very true. The fact that I'm trying to discuss anything with you here is proof enough of that. LOL

yeah. reach for the stars and grab it, you special snowflake. :)