veella samasyenti?? vellaki em antha nashtam ayyindanta?

MRI

22 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

No. Indians in the west are brahmins (in spirit). apart from exceptions, overwhelming majority do not care about politics beyond the electoral. 

Indians will be happy to stand, a step below whites, to come up with arguments that prolong white nationalist narrative. It is to their benefit as one of the richest groups in the west.

Jews did the same, until they got burnt.

some day they will come after us too..then who will have our backs?  not even a fellow desis..mana job vundi chalu i am safe anukuntaru mostly.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Indians standing shoulder to shoulder with blacks on this is like me (a pucca beneficiary of the caste hierarchy) railing against caste hierarchy on a db full of casteists (including musugu) of a different class.

They'll only get derision from whites, and no support from blacks back. :) 

Every group has to fight their own battles. Its good enough if we don't support the whites on their nationalist agenda, making excuses for their racist nonsense in the name of tradition.

Ofcourse we can blast the confederates on a db to our satisfaction. But its best if we stop it at that. :) 

That's what I think.

I think the issue with the alt right rallies is not about them being nostalgic about the past, the inner meaning is that they want to or atleast trying to bring back the  race supremacy. That's where i think all of us should unite and fight back.

Who knows those nut cases might some day target our people..then who is going to come support us? Mexicans,blacks and even chinese have some political leverage..we have none.

Oh we might look for sympathy from Tulsi LoL.1q like she gives a fcuk abt us

6 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Alt right is a different animal. yes.

But most of those who have some sympathy for the confederate 'tradition' is from the traditional racist school thought. That the south fought against tyranny of the gov of US. And that their 'sacrifices' need a honorable mention.

Indians will wilt like the jews did. Nobody will save them. We are stuck between a rock and hard place. Every single race will hate us for being well off. And whites will hate for not being white. There's no middle ground.

Standing shoulder to shoulder with blacks won't change it. I think.

so we r fcuked antav..1 way or the other  @3$%

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

But its a long way away. Make sure your kids marry outside of our race. Or you do it yourself, if you aren't married yet.

yep.. i am open to marry anyone outside desi..makes marriage interesting atleast

17 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Alt right is a different animal. yes.

But most of those who have some sympathy for the confederate 'tradition' is from the traditional racist school thought. That the south fought against tyranny of the gov of US. And that their 'sacrifices' need a honorable mention.

Indians will wilt like the jews did. Nobody will save them. We are stuck between a rock and hard place. Every single race will hate us for being well off. And whites will hate for not being white. There's no middle ground.

Standing shoulder to shoulder with blacks won't change it. I think.

Absolutely, and the propensity to shy away from the problem wouldn't help matters either. As is the case with most of our brethren. 

6 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

But its a long way away. Make sure your kids marry outside of our race. Or you do it yourself, if you aren't married yet.

Now you know why I sometimes think the way I do. 

1 minute ago, siru said:

yep.. i am open to marry anyone outside desi..makes marriage interesting atleast

Good that's how people start becoming the mainstream, instead of being a tiny, secluded part of it.