frustrated due to family

iddaritho

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

First settle property issues with your parents...atarvata make peace with your wife and regain her confidence and with that confidence, push her to a corner to sort out property issue with her father..niku enduku vaya madhyala lolli...adollu aitha gattiga kotladi paisal patkostaru...galeez galeez chestaru ...niku enduku vaya ie pareshanlu antha...pendlanni pampichi mama kada paisal vasool chesuko...mee amma,ayya ni enduku vaya...vallani kuda gammuna kusomani cheppu...peddame poinapudu pilla ni ichina mama raledu ani dorkinapudalla esukunta ante etla...

+1

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Henley

• Quickgun_murugan

• Android_Halwa

• Nasavunensastha

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Henley said:

He needs property man 

Inlaws propeties enduk bhayya..alrdy he mentioned inlaws ki two daughters ani enduk malla vala paisal n properties.

14 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

JUST VENTING OUT 

India trip is full of frustration , fights between my parents and my in laws resulting in fight between me and my wife 

my fil is farmer but has some good lands around hyderabad where he does farming , he has only two daughters , he is supposed to divide the property and register it to daughters , but he has been postponing it , recently he brought a  very luxurious car , lots of gold to my MiL and my wife's sister . He decided to do pooja this year for 5 days spending in lakhs , since we are in India , they have called me to attend , but it was very informal. 

but my wife sister husband , that guy is managing every thing for pooja and he is very close to my FIL , I am not that close with my FIL or MIL as i come to India every 1 or 2 years and spend most of time at my parents house rather than in village. 

some one in my Fil family has spoken to my parents and told them that my co brother is trying to take advantage and get good lands and leave the less valuable lands to me , as i am in US and earning more than them. 

Now my parents wanted me to not attend  Pooja and ask for settlement of land when i am in India  my wife is very upset about it , she says settle your property first , my parents re middle class and have only one house .

I can't hurt my parents saying that this is not right time , and can't hurt my wife saying that i can't attend the pooja. 

my parents keep complaining that my in laws don't respect them , and my FIL did not attend my Grand mother death ceremony , so my dad is very angry on him and keeps fighting with me about not getting  close to them. 

Chiraku denguthundi , enduku India ke vachana ani e godavala tho , happy ga US lo e godava lekunda untunde 

free ga vacheyi 10gataniki choodaku

nuvu kooda cobrother laga close avvu 

lekapothe ichindhi thesuko

Just now, Nasavunensastha said:

Inlaws propeties enduk bhayya..alrdy he mentioned inlaws ki two daughters ani enduk malla vala paisal n properties.

He married because of property only bro 

1 minute ago, telugu_bidda said:

mi wife point correct e ga...mi in laws ni asthi share cheyali annapudu mi parents kuda niku share cheyali kada... u have no right on your in laws property

He got married because of in laws property bro, what you mean by no right? Don't talk stupid things here 

simple solution broderu...ask your FIL to divide the property into three parts...and keep one part for yourself...50-5- ante motham potadi...settle for 33%...you might thinking that you are at 17% loss but reality is that you are gaining 33% hassle free and no need to look after the maintenance and all....india la vunde nee co-brother ki a 17% icheymani cheppu...

and mee intlollani kuda jara side track cheyinchi...ediki aithe adaki ani dukan bandh cheyinchi in laws ni and parents ni kalavaniyakunda chesipadeyyu....motham chup chap aitadi...inka ekuva matladithe, raise your pitch and talk and try to break any glass iteam around you for maximum efficieny...

18 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

JUST VENTING OUT 

India trip is full of frustration , fights between my parents and my in laws resulting in fight between me and my wife 

my fil is farmer but has some good lands around hyderabad where he does farming , he has only two daughters , he is supposed to divide the property and register it to daughters , but he has been postponing it , recently he brought a  very luxurious car , lots of gold to my MiL and my wife's sister . He decided to do pooja this year for 5 days spending in lakhs , since we are in India , they have called me to attend , but it was very informal. 

but my wife sister husband , that guy is managing every thing for pooja and he is very close to my FIL , I am not that close with my FIL or MIL as i come to India every 1 or 2 years and spend most of time at my parents house rather than in village. 

some one in my Fil family has spoken to my parents and told them that my co brother is trying to take advantage and get good lands and leave the less valuable lands to me , as i am in US and earning more than them. 

Now my parents wanted me to not attend  Pooja and ask for settlement of land when i am in India  my wife is very upset about it , she says settle your property first , my parents re middle class and have only one house .

I can't hurt my parents saying that this is not right time , and can't hurt my wife saying that i can't attend the pooja. 

my parents keep complaining that my in laws don't respect them , and my FIL did not attend my Grand mother death ceremony , so my dad is very angry on him and keeps fighting with me about not getting  close to them. 

Chiraku denguthundi , enduku India ke vachana ani e godavala tho , happy ga US lo e godava lekunda untunde 

I agree india trip full of frstns ani.. I experienced that as well..but neee case laaaga kaaadhu..just as a parent vaaala pillalaki ki anni undaali em kaavoddhu ane concept tho lolli started naaaku... anyway

FIL properties paina hopes pettukoku.. I think nuvve kadha baby bday adhi idhi ananv... so meee mavayyaa money tho karchupettidhaam anukunnavaaa expensive hotels lo.. if so adhi meee istam but if vaaale cheyyali ante vaaalu ela chepthe ala cheyyi bro or else nuvvvvu neee money tho cheyyii and then invite them to bday party.....appudu needhe upper hand..

never ever should take money from in laws directly... I mean neee hand tho theesukovodhuu ask your wife to take if u want...

if posb bday US lo cheyyiii why india...